Racing the Merv

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

revo_rob_1984

OverMedicated
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I went to a local racing/pulling event over the weekend with my merv. They put me in Modified 4WD Tuff Truck with it and i finished second so i was pretty stoked, i have a few pics from the event. Here they are
RCTPARockyGrove008.jpg

RCTPARockyGrove001.jpg

RCTPARockyGrove004.jpg

RCTPARockyGrove002.jpg

Heres they guy that beat me
RCTPARockyGrove005.jpg

I raced all weekend and broke nothing, i entered into the freestyle and i tied with 4 people for 4th place. but the carnage is as follows, the merv died in the middle of the freestyle, damn batteries came unhooked for some reason, but when that happens, the truck became an obstacle and the carnage came from there, a guy in a beefed up Clod buster hit my merv at full bore and. . .well. . .heres' the pics
RCTPARockyGrove006.jpg

RCTPARockyGrove007.jpg

hey rob, thats not that bad but you should look into the Hot Racing hubs like I did and they are great. I havent broke a hub yet, yes they are aluminum.

that's an easy fix bro but still upsetting that your battery came unhooked. one of my pivot ball caps came out on mine the day that i got it. it came out just to the point where the wheel would hit it which in turn broke the whole axle carrier. MAKE sure the damn pivot caps are in there good when u put the new axle carrier in. take care brother

Back