Racers edge pro2 upgrades and parts advice.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biggman100

Hardcore RCTalk User
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Anyone have, or had one of these? I have one that i go back and forth on what to do with it, but, since i have a pile of spare parts for it, i want to make it into a snow truck, but, one part i dont have are lower control arms, and i can never find them anywhere, and that is the part i break most on any vehicle i own, so i'm looking for a possible source for those and other parts for it.

There website is only to let people know that they are in business you need to call for inventory

Hobby Quarters, 30 Commercial St #4A, Foxborough, MA 02035

Phone: (508) 549-9959
Good luck

There website is only to let people know that they are in business you need to call for inventory

Hobby Quarters, 30 Commercial St #4A, Foxborough, MA 02035

Phone: (508) 549-9959
Good luck
I'm finding out that only a couple places have any parts at all for it (since it has been discontinued for awhile now), so i am almost to the point where i am going to just relegate it to the parts bin, and maybe pick up a newer 2WD instead. I just can't decide what type of vehicle i want (truggy, buggy, monster truck, but, no more SCT's, since i already have one 2WD (Arrma Fury, that i wont run in snow or rain) and 3 4WD's). I found a bunch of Traxxas Rustlers and a couple Bandit's, some ECX stuff, as well as some others on Ebay for pretty good prices, but, with the holidays coming, funds are going to be way beyond limited for awhile (TBH, i was hoping to get out of this whole idea for less than $30 total, since i have a pile of parts for it, but, it doesn't look like it will be that cheap, since after looking it over, it needs hubs, hub bearings, rear shafts, rear arms, and i also need a BL ESC since i used the one spare i had on another truck).

Back