Quick Craiglist Vent

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOoSmOotH

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
So its that time of year again where I am buying and selling not really for profit but just to have something to play with. It pains me when I stick up ads to buy stuff and offer cash and I even mention I don't pay retail and how salty people get. There is no such thing as Investment when it comes to this hobby. Just because you bought something 3 months ago doesn't mean its worth what you bought it for. Go buy a brand new car and the second you sign the paperwork that car is worth considerably less.

I can't help that what they are going for on ebay is considerably less than what you paid.

Anyway just needed to get that out. :)

I know what ya mean. I constantly look at the local craigslist for something. Sometimes there is good deals. One guy had over 15 nitros, savages, revo, losi ect. He wanted a $1000 for everything!!! There is a revo 3.3 I looked at yesterday. They guy wants $1300 for it. He says he has $1800 in it. And its all stock except for integy a arms and bumpers!!!! I was thinking of sending him a pic of what a $1800 revo looks like!!!! I know if I was to sell, but won't because I know I couldn't get 1/2 of what I got in it....

Link to that revo if anyone is interested in this great deal!!!
http://masoncity.craigslist.org/tag/3760719770.html

Last edited:
It has a roll cage though.. That has to make it worth that! :)

If that's the case my slayer must be worth like 5 grand lol. But I'll sell it to that guy for the low low price of 2k! :)

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Back