Questions for my Buggies!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jon2

Nitro ASSpired!!!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Problem #1--->PCR PRO OWNWERS..Has anyone tried to mount a Picco 26 without the Engine plate?

Problem #2--->Picked up a GS Storm RTR and there are a few problems. The front right CVD is busted and want to get something better. MIP? What do you recommend? ALso what are the stock settings for the BO1?

Thanks

Jon

Solution for Problem # 1 : purchased Low Center of gravity engine plates from Nitrohouse. Bought the brake calipers srews total of 8 but used only 4 and trimmed them down to just hold songle disks for both the front and rear.

Solution for Problem # 2 : Purchased some universals and fixxed that problem.
I also downloaded the manual from the GSRACING site.

NEW PROBLEM!! After replacing the broken universal I noticed that the diffs seem to be fighting each other. I hold both the front wheels and spin them both in the same direction. You would expect the rear set to turn in the same direction but nope both the rear tires spin in opposite direction. SO, what do I do? Is it like the problem I had with my PCR Pro? The diffs were installed incorrectly?

PLEASE HELP!!!

Jon

yup sounds like a diff installed backwards to me. to identify the offending diff, rotate the spur counterclockwise from the rear of the buggy. whichever diff spins backwards is the offender.

Factory engine settings GS Storm RTR: 3.5 turns out on the bottom, flush with the brass tube for top end, and 0.7mm to 1.0mm gap inside the carb for the idle.

Thanks fellas. You guys are great.

CorradoPsi , when you say spin the spur.. Am I facing spur on the exhaust side or the receiver box side?

Thanks

from the back of the car, looking over the wing, spin the center spur.

Ok I will try it out when I get home tonite. Thanks

Jon

Back