Question for Humboltblazer???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

30%NitroBoy

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Sup dude,

I was curious how much money (roughly or exact would be nice) you've put into your Losi Mini-T and what you think of it's perfromance in general compared to stock?? I was less then impressed with the stock T which is apparent from a thread I did here but I'm sure I'd like one with some serious cash thrown @ it.

Peace

I love it! I never drove it "stock". Right off the bat I put a 7.2 batt in and it was ok. When I put the used Big Block (speed 300) and ESC and RX and servo in it was balistic. I also put bearings all around. Some of the stuff can be found cheaper but

HS-81MG servo $25-$30
Battery 1100mah 7.2v $20-$25
Motor Speed 300 $15-$20
Novak Spy ESC $65
RX you pick yours mine was $80 you can get cheaper
Bearings like $15-$20

All I am need is shocks. I am waiting for Losi's because I hear the VCS's are sucking up dirt inside.

Hey dude,

That was quick....thanks. Sounds like it's gonna be a mean machine when your done. I sold over $1500 worth of my electric stuff due to electric boredom but a seriously hopped up Mini T would be fun. If I wait a while I'm sure I can just build a bad boy from parts on Ebay.

I've seen your pics here but a vid of that thing in action would be sweet.

Peace

Back