Pulling to the right - what to adjust

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RicoBanderez

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hi all,
I’m starting to get my 8ight running well but it’s pulling to the right and I’m not sure where to start adjusting.
Do I try just slight adjustment on the radio servo settings or get mechanical and look at that link arm lengths with my digital callipers again and start adjusting them?
Thanks all

wheel bearings. toe .camber..do you have a servo saver? is it worn?id do the length check also.

Last edited:
Check that your shocks/arms all move well with somewhat equal pressure. If you had a bent shock shaft, it would stick and not allow weight to transfer properly and could cause it to veer on you. A bent hinge pin or tight pillow ball cap (if you have those, don't know the truck) causing binding would do it too. A bad bearing on any axle would cause an issue as well.

Check your bearings in your hubs first make sure they are not collapsed and check your hubs make sure they are not loose anywhere. Check your shocks and drive shafts and make sure nothing is ubent. If all is well in front end then make sure when your wheels are straight that they are evEn and do a wheel alignment

Does your controller have a steering trim non on it? My slashes transmitter has one and you have to adjust it to go straight. Could just something simple like that.