Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rooky78

RCNT Window Licker
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Ok... I'm fed up. And I need some advice. I have this CEN Matrix truggy thing, I've broken it again. I think this time it's going to the scrap pile. I'm so sick of not being able to find and/or get parts.
So... I have a Castle 2200Kv plant, a Mamba Monster, and a killer Savox servo. Somebody point me in a direction. I am NOT converting my X. I had a crazy notion to stick it in one of my 2wd Pedes, but I... yeah I see lots broken. But at least I could get parts. A buddy of mine has "most of a Revo" and I thought about trying to get it for a song and seeing how much I could stick on an E-revo chassis.
Somebody chime in here, please!

That Revo might be just the ticket. There is an nitro to electric conversion for it that will work with the Castle motors.

Yeah. I'm curious as to how balanced it would be or if I'd be better off swapping to an E chassis

I couldn't really say, but haven't really heard anything negative. The kit is made by Tekno RC, BTW.

I read up a bit last night in the Tekno kit and the Kershaw kit.

Tekno and Kershaw both make great stuff and I'm with Hamz if i was going to do any of those things you mentioned it would be the REVO.

Back