Pull start for neo 3.0?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fireball

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
Is there any other pull start that will fit the neo 3.0 woth .21 engine?
Need to find one local and the local shops don't have the original and don't if anything else will work. Ty.

Is there any other pull start that will fit the neo 3.0 woth .21 engine?
Need to find one local and the local shops don't have the original and don't if anything else will work. Ty.
I asked a friend ,he said that he didn't know ,there kyosho dealers ,but you should have ask your
local hobby if they can order one for you ,I've done that before ,just have to pay up front for it!..😎
Here is the Kyosho dealer.
https://www.kyoshoamerica.com/74031-11-Recoil-Starter-Assembly-KE21SP_p_25418.html

Last edited:
Yea i got one ordered. Just wanted it today lol. We finally got well the wife finally got the spring back in. Ill never be cought without a extra again.

Yea i got one ordered. Just wanted it today lol. We finally got well the wife finally got the spring back in. Ill never be cought without a extra again.

Yea ,I use to repair my own ,the are a pain , the metal spring some times breaks that ear off that fits in the
slot ,that requires heating to bend a ear back otherwise the metal just breaks off!
Maybe in the future ,you should invest in a bump starter box ,they are great!..👍😎

If you plan to race and be competitive with any serious race buggies, do this

Yea ,I use to repair my own ,the are a pain , the metal spring some times breaks that ear off that fits in the
slot ,that requires heating to bend a ear back otherwise the metal just breaks off!
Maybe in the future ,you should invest in a bump starter box ,they are great!..👍😎
I am defiantly going to.

Back