Proline 2.8" wheels with 1/2 offset?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pjoseph

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
I see they have 1/2 offset wheels for 3.8 but not able to find any 2.8 ones unless its not listed on their site

Does anyone know?

I don't think they have the offset listed for their 2.8 wheels. If you're looking for more offset, you want the "front" wheels for the Traxxas e-vehicles (Rustler/Stampede).

Only wheels I've found with offset hub are the RPM StableMaxx Revolver's. But they are a 3.2 wheel. 2.8's can be stretched over them. This has been a very popular fix for peeps wanting to get a wider stance.

Available in 17mm and 14mm.

Yea i was looking at the 3.2 rpm stablemax rims, so it sounds like i could get the proline 2.8 gladiator tires and they should work together?

---------- Post added at 3:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:41 PM ----------

Schrodemode, i was thinking that could be the case that they do not list offset for some reason on the 2.8 wheels i will give them a call on monday if not i will try the rpm 3.2 stablemaxx with 2.8 gladiator tires

Talked to someone at pro line today and they said they do not offer any 2.8 wheels with offset

Talked to someone at pro line today and they said they do not offer any 2.8 wheels with offset

If you want offset with their 2.8 wheels, get the ones listed as electric front/nitro rear.

He/She doesn't know what they are talking about. The wheels that they make have different offset, they just don't have the actual measurement listed. The different offsets is the reason they have them listed as front or rear wheels. Traxxas' 2wd electrics use different offsets for the front/rear, more offset in the front.

Back