Project: Slash 4x4R

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NitroRC4Life

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Ok, so I decided to completely tear down my slash 4x4 and rebuild it to be an all out race machine. I have a few things for it right now, and will be ordering more tonight and in the near future. As of right now I have blue rpm a-arms all the way around, I also have a tony screwz full screw kit, along with a new chassis, and a Team FastEddy bearing kit. My truck is originally a PE so I have big bore shocks, alloy c-hubs, and all the blue bling that it came with. Here are some pictures of what I have so far.

This is where I'm working in my garage.. Not very big, but it gets the job done..
26aa720a.jpg

The screw kit from Tony Screwz
2d1b40a5.jpg

A new chassis
75e9f97f.jpg

This would be the front half of the truck torn apart right now
ce3a9ddb.jpg

And this is the rear half of the truck waiting to be torn apart and cleaned..
53045afc.jpg

The bearing kit from Fast Eddy.. 2 are missing as they are on the front diff already
1039dfe6.jpg

And finally, the front diff torn apart cleaned out, and re-lubed with new bearings all ready to go!
157d992f.jpg

... Stay tuned for more progress coming tomorrow!

I would be riding the bikes instead. Lol it should be nice when your done.

I would be riding the bikes instead. Lol it should be nice when your done.

Dude i wish i could, the blue one is my dads and the black one in the back is my brothers zx6r. Next year ill be old enough to ride em!

Been pretty busy the last month, and had a lot of trouble getting some rusted bearings out of some places but its finally starting to look like a short course truck again..

a2d50cec.jpg

I should have the rear end done today and put back on. I still need to order some more parts for it as I would like to beef it up a little, and possibly even a mamba short course motor/esc combo for it.

Back