Project: Losi "Super" Truck

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LosiLST

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Okay guys, well just so you all know that I don't talk out my ass here is my build thread.

All starts with a Stock Losi LST2 with RC Solutions Roll Cage.
IMG_0962.gif

IMG_0964.gif

Parts arrived:
IMG_0965.gif

0207090030.gif

So then I ripped into the truck, started at about 10:00PM on a Friday night. Since I had the Chassis and everything, EVERYTHING had to come off. So off goes the cage, and everything else.

Didn't take any pictures of this, got to into it. :D

So now the build begins.
Started with the Losi HD Chassis.
Stock JRZ590M Servos.

0207090144.gif

Worked on putting my servos in and putting my upper supports on. Both Losi HD Upper plates mounted with all servos and battery box.

0207090236.gif

On goes the Front Bulkhead assemble. And transmission.

0207090323.gif

Next up is the Back bulk head assemble.

0207090332.gif

On goes the tank, receiver box and misc stuff.

0207090349.gif

Now I work on the bottom, have a Dynamite engine brace and all three HD skids.

0207090404.gif

Added wing

0207090420.gif

Tires, and engine.

0209091742.gif

So far the list includes.
Losi HD Chassis
Losi HD Upper Plates
Losi HD Lower Plates
Dynamite Engine Brace
Xray 35mm Turnbuckles for RPM A Arms
RPM A Arms
RPM Gear Cover
Losi Wing Kit and Wing.

I have the HD differentials setting right by me and think i'll do that tonight or tomorrow.

So far the HD stuff seems to impress me and i like how it feels and looks. I still have more things I need to do, but that'll come in time.

Let me know what you think. :D

Couldn't hear ya through all that cotton. Something about you're always talking outta something???

I'm digging it! That's a good looking LST!

Lookin GOOD! The HD parts look nice, I may need some for my Aftershock. The Skids anyway.

Keep the updates coming!

Nice build! Are the HD parts fron Losi? I would like to drive an LST2 ,I think they look really cool.

Nice build! Are the HD parts fron Losi? I would like to drive an LST2 ,I think they look really cool.

Yeah, all the HD parts are from Losi. I really like the feel and quality of them.

The LST* is an amazing truck, it's strong like a savage but handles 18 million times better. It's HUGE as well which is also why I like it so much.

Tell you what, you come out here to my house and I'll let you drive it. and if you break it, I will give YOU 5 dollars. :D

And Taz, LST's are awesome trucks, but you seem to be going off a little much about it. Your quoting things that don't match with what your saying and is a little annoying, not trying to sound like an ass, and sorry if I am, but just cool down a little. :chillpill

O.K., I will :chillpill I guess, I'll just give myself time off if that will make everybody happy(I guessit will, obviously:shrug:).....since I picked up parts today and I am ordering parts tomorrow, I'm going to busy anyway putting them on. In case you wanna kno(or not), I picked up the blue alumin shock caps(LOSB2802) , a McCoy MC-8 glow plug, & a Venom 500cc fuel bottle(VNR2026) today. I am ordering the blue aluminum adjuster nuts(LOSB2813), Blue aluminum shock bushings(DYN7213), blue RPM a-arms(RPM73105), adapter kit(RPM73240), shock boots(SWK9010), glow plug wench(DYN2510), rep.fuel filter element(DYN2007), strawberry(PAR8075) & blueberry(PAR8073) parma nitro scents.

Oh yeah and I don't know what you mean by "I'm going off a little too much about it." ? But anyway, I guess that I won't be around much for the next week then, so I won't be so annoying......I'm quite sure that you will all be happy about that. BTW, your not 'sounding like an ass', but if you don't like me then just say so and I will just find myself a new place to hang out if I'm not so welcome around here, at least that's the way I feel anyhow. And if that's the case, then I really enjoyed my stay while it lasted , even if all of you didn't. - Thanks for putting up with me

Last edited:
chalk it up to enthusiasm nothin wrong with that. Have you gotten a chance to beat on that cage yet? I have the RC solutions cage on my Revo but didn't get it for the LST2, instead I put an LRP motor and aluminum chassis rails but still may get it given the fact I go to the BMX park so much:D nice rig....

chalk it up to enthusiasm nothin wrong with that. Have you gotten a chance to beat on that cage yet? I have the RC solutions cage on my Revo but didn't get it for the LST2, instead I put an LRP motor and aluminum chassis rails but still may get it given the fact I go to the BMX park so much:D nice rig....

I will.....Thanks !;):D

Back