Post your workspace!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, that's my next project after I finish the Warhead that's in pieces on the bench.

Right on, that's cool ! What are you gonna do to it ? So how do you like your Duratrax Warhead ?

ok you said post you workspace so here are some pic's of where my magic happens lol

main work area:
myfloor.jpg

this is where part's and cars go:
buggyontvstand.jpg

and here:
controlerontopshelf.jpg

where i keep the tools(this is only part of them):
toolboxs.jpg

and a random pic of my mgt8.0 ontop of the buggy:
mgtontopofcondor.gif

hope you enjoy lol
very sorry bout the fuzzy pic's i took them on my blackberry...

The so called 'magic' happens on the floor ?:shrug:;):D:hehe::p:

LOL!! thank you.

No problem !;)

Kitchen table...I just have to time it when the kids or wife isn't home trying to use it. :)

Nice lookin' truck, I like the Pro-Line body !:thumbup::bling:

Kitchen table...I just have to time it when the kids or wife isn't home trying to use it. :)

I'm glad I'm not the only one who drink Capri Sun while they wrench. lol

Ooooh, Crown Royal glamour shots.....nice rigs as well!

And a great picture of the baby, future track marshall perhaps?

Right on, that's cool ! What are you gonna do to it ? So how do you like your Duratrax Warhead ?

You'll just have to wait and see on the Aftershock! :D Can't say a lot about the Warhead yet,it's not ready to run yet but parts/design seem ok. Just have to see how it holds up when it's running.

ya welll the r/c magic anyway the rest happen's on the...never mind better not say that lol

Yeah huh, you wish !:hehe::p:

You'll just have to wait and see on the Aftershock! :D Can't say a lot about the Warhead yet,it's not ready to run yet but parts/design seem ok. Just have to see how it holds up when it's running.

I can't wait, your gonna have to hurry up !:D & Don't forget to post some vids of the Warhead when you get it up and running.;)

Last edited:
Lessen - I used to have that same drafting table with I was a kid!

Lessen - I used to have that same drafting table with I was a kid!

What a coinkidink.. :) It's actually my wife's from her college days. Unfortunately, I've destroyed it. It's actually a really nice workspace when it's cleaned off and not full of clutter. I need to reorganize bigtime. That's what happens when you have toooo many projects going on at once.

Ordered a new mastercraft table with some drawers and built in light and electrical.. Will Upload pic once its in:p

heres mine. wifey has half and i have the other half. we also have a "furum room" wich i will get pics of.. i guess this is what happens when you dont have kids. she better not get knocked up couse it will be sleeping on the couch..LOL..

Last edited:
heres mine. wifey has half and i have the other half. we also have a "furum room" wich i will get pics of.. i guess this is what happens when you dont have kids. she better not get knocked up couse it will be sleeping on the couch..LOL..

His and her side of the work bench? :hehe: What does she work on?

His and her side of the work bench? :hehe: What does she work on?
i know. sounds silly, but i have it pretty good. i can stay in their as long as i want and on the weakends(as we are old) we do "hobby room" all nighters. i dont get stuck in the cold garage either.. she does ceramics and scrap booking and sewing and doll houses and girlie crap like that.(notice the pink drill..lol) she also sews shock sox. pull start cover and i have about 5 custom 5th scale car covers..

Ok, well heres mine again. Man I miss it, I may have the wife help me try and get down there this weekend, I am going through serious withdrawls. So heres my basement hobby room, I usually spend a good bit of time down there, until recently anyway. Theres actually another room off this one where the w/d is that has another set of shelves with all my painting supplies and another bench with a vice and a grinder, thats where I do all my painting and a bunch of my fabrication. Theres even a bathroom in the other room, all I need now is a mini fridge filled with cold ones and I would never have to come upstairs. :D

003-2.jpg

005.jpg

004-1.jpg

006.jpg

007-2.jpg

:whhooo:

Man i i would LOVE to have that kind of workplace for my r/c's. Nice workplace Nitro!!:D

Back