Post your workspace!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, I think thats one of the first "rules" we all break!
I don’t have that rule. I have a real estate value scale. Paint cans can go off the shelf to make room for more cars.
Under the bench stuff can go in the shed to make room for more cars.
Wife can sleep downstairs to make room for more car. That sort of thing.

This is where my disasters are resolved View attachment 173201
It really needs to change

B526C36A-6807-4180-80D4-2B65C8BD9591.jpeg

I’m not sure if this is any better 🤔

Just upgraded a space in my garage for storing and working on R/Cs.
IMG_0260.jpeg

I had the 2 left cabinets that I got from a friend, bought the 2 right side cabinets this week. The brown cabinet on the far right with the new Revo on top was my “bench” and pit box from the 1990’s. It holds my gold pan RC10 and a Tamiya Falcon, radios and spare parts in little drawers. The Revo was too big to fit in the black base cabinets, so I’ll make a garage for it on top of the brown cabinet. I can then make the top of the garage a charging area.

IMG_0261.jpeg

The upper left cabinet is filled with cans of spray paint and filters for various equipment and vehicles. I had to put them somewhere. Maybe I can transfer those to another place at some point,

Hoss, Maxx, and Stampede reside in the bottom black cabinets. The doors have pegboard holes, so I got some hooks to hang spare parts bags on.

Still organizing…

Back