Post your Traxxas T-Maxx pics here

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Tom, I'm loving the Philadelphia Eagle colors on that lid!

Hey NC, and Racer... thanks.... It was my second attempt at painting a body, and I thought the colors worked well together. Man it has been ages since I painted that thing! LOL

Tom

Mine is presently in several hundred pieces waiting for my lazy ass to put it back together!

Slackass! :nono:

J/K..... glad to see you around my friend... Hope all is well.

Tom

Older pic of my Maxx
Mutant-1.jpg

Newerish pics (I've got a better fitting body on it now that was an MGT 1/8 scale body for the length of the extended truggy chassis) this thing keeps going and going and going....
DSC05497.jpg

DSC05501.jpg

DSC05499.jpg

DSC05488.jpg

AND some pics of my old maxx that ClintD has now and I'd like to see the newer pics he has of the finished project.....
5f03a403.jpg

Complete-3.jpg

AND some pics of my old maxx that ClintD has now and I'd like to see the newer pics he has of the finished project.....
5f03a403.jpg

Complete-3.jpg

Here you go.
I don't have a motor in it at the moment, but as soon as I get a new rod, it will be on the road again.
4-25-07maxx004.jpg

4-25-07maxx003.jpg

4-25-07maxx002.jpg

4-25-07maxx001.jpg

.21RC10GT... niiiice. I bet bodies for that aren't easy to come by... or at least it looked like it was "scrunched" in the pic. But very nice. How much do those roll cages go for???

.21RC10GT... niiiice. I bet bodies for that aren't easy to come by... or at least it looked like it was "scrunched" in the pic. But very nice. How much do those roll cages go for???

That was a cybermaxx conversion from RCS (RC Solutions). I can't remember the going price for it though. I'm actually having Buggyracer paint me up a new lid for the maxx as we speak. :celebrate3:

Awesome... My body is in really bad shape... it is my first T-Maxx, and it was kinda a experimental car. If they have a web site can you post the URL? Thanks

Here's a couple different shots:

703DSCF0058.JPG

703Tmaxx-6.jpg

703DSCF0048.JPG

Here is mine, I have a different exhaust than in the picture. Besides that it is all the same.

newbody.jpg

P3200012size.jpg

P3200013size.jpg

P3200014size.jpg

Here is right after I bought it and decided to see what would happen if I drove it into a curb.

P3230003size.jpg

P3230002size.jpg

P3230001size.jpg

nice lookin trucks everyone

my first nitro was a t-maxx

thought id drop by and see how the maxx's are gettin around these days

s maxxin r thsue rpm arms bullet proof? I heard they were so strong and that its kinda a waste 2 get aluminum because rpms r a lot cheaper and jsut as good! Is that true? U said there was some on ur 7 year olds car!!!!!

s maxxin r thsue rpm arms bullet proof? I heard they were so strong and that its kinda a waste 2 get aluminum because rpms r a lot cheaper and jsut as good! Is that true? U said there was some on ur 7 year olds car!!!!!

RPM is the way to go. Aluminum is pretty to look at and fairly functional when it comes to reasonable driving. Anything that can be described with the word bash or race is probably going to take you into an area where aluminum is not a good idea.

As SkyMaxx said RPM is the way to go! The sportmaxx in my first post (blue with flames) is for my son and is loaded with RPM. The best thing about their parts is the lifetime replacement warranty. I have also added a set of RPM arms to my maxx https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48914

Yes, RPM parts are very strong. I would take them over aluminum any day, especially the A-arms. I will be building an E-maxx with RPM parts soon.

For future reference: Please run the spell check after typing out a response. It makes it much easier to read for others.

heres 2 pics of my tmaxx the pics are dark
CLICK HERE

:sorry: sorry for the size dont hurt me

Edit- Removed the image tags. Not going to hurt you regarding the size. If you can resize them, then repost them...no harm. The forum size limit on embedded images is 800x600. Left the link to your album. Others can review your album and comment.-SkyMaxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is mine as it sat when I got it...
R.P.M. lower control arm
R.P.M. shock tower (front)
R.P.M. Front Skid Plate
R.P.M. Bulk Head Brace
Upgraded Clutch Bell
Upgraded Steering Servo (Hobbico)

I have already replaced the stock shocks with Traxxas Big Bore's, My OFNA fail safe will be here from FedEx tomorrow. -xmas-

Here is mine as it sat when I got it...
R.P.M. lower control arm
R.P.M. shock tower (front)
R.P.M. Front Skid Plate
R.P.M. Bulk Head Brace
Upgraded Clutch Bell
Upgraded Steering Servo (Hobbico)

I have already replaced the stock shocks with Traxxas Big Bore's, My OFNA fail safe will be here from FedEx tomorrow. -xmas-

Nice truck D! Pretty mean lookin

Here is mine.
tmaxxpipe2.jpg

P1010007.jpg

Picture_014.jpg

Last edited: