Post your Traxxas T-Maxx pics here

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There have been a few versions of my Maxx, but this is the recent few, well, kinda.

tmaxx2.jpg

Maxx21.jpg

RCSmaxx11.jpg

And, I should post one with the new body on soon...

There have been a few versions of my Maxx, but this is the recent few, well, kinda.

.21Rc10GT this looks like a neat machine! I see and admire the fact that you are apparently allowed to place this truck:
  1. In, on top of, and around a clean kitchen...
  2. A clean carpet
  3. And hardwoodfloors

Lucky You!

Yeah, I haven't shot it on the Granite floors, or the marble counter top yet...

Am I the only one with a Maxx on the forum now? Maybe I should have saved mine for last... :)

Am I the only one with a Maxx on the forum now? Maybe I should have saved mine for last... :)

I've been waiting until it is complete to post pics of mine. This was originally a 2.5 T-Maxx. It was basically a basket case when I got it. Thanks to it's original builder, it has several upgrades including

Aluminum rear bumper
Aluminum receiver box
Aluminum servo saver cover
Aluminum bulk heads
RPM front bumper
RPM front skid plate
Robinson Racing steel spur gear
Sirio .18 motor (Thanks to robmob for the pipe)
Motorsaver air filter
JR radio and receiver

I just need some good weather so I can get started breaking it in! And now, what you've all been waiting for, the pics! :D

tmaxx1.jpg

tmaxx2.jpg

tmaxx3.jpg

tmaxx4.jpg

tmaxx5.jpg

tmaxx6.jpg

tmaxx7.jpg

Nice looking rides all....keep em coming....
I might need to grab one of these myself and get in on th e fun..!!!

Ill be geting a Maxx sometime this week can't wait! But it will be stock for a while seeing how I have to buy a new ipod and all my spare cash is going to that. O well but its still going to be nice to get away form the revos a little.

Bryson

Nope! I still have mine, I'll have to pull it out, blow the dust off it, and snap some new pics.

I hope you have a better body than that crappy green one with the wings on it....J/k bro

Here is a shot of my sons Maxx, gotta have plenty of RPM on it for a 7 year old to drive it LOL. I pay for everything and he enjoys it, doesn't get much better than that.

smaxxqv4.jpg

Last edited:
heres my sportmaxx converted to t-maxx foward only.
i rammed it into a car tire at top speed in less than a week. it pancaked.
so i needed a new bocy and got the carbon fiber one. the engine runs around 400degrees F. i dont know why but it runs like a top! doesn't show any sighs of overheating and i have 3 gallons on it. (each gallon a different fuel lol:yes: ) its amazing how te thing still runs..if you look at the pics closely youll see some of my half-a$$ work

dscn0313td1lc4.jpg

dscn0315pu6uc9.jpg

dscn0316ph7fd2.jpg

dscn0317oq1na2.jpg

dscn0318gy7xn9.jpg

dscn0320hi1bk0.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<obj...t" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

if the vid dont work heres a link....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYACj3RfzRw"]YouTube - t-maxx roof jump[/ame]

**i posted this in the wrong thread! i ment to put it in this one**

Mine is presently in several hundred pieces waiting for my lazy ass to put it back together!