Post Your jokes here :D

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacknifejuv

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I think we all need a bit of cheering up so post Your jokes here . Even if its at the expense of others :D

Wat did rolex say to the guy who got his savage dirty ? . . . . . . . R.I.P . :D .

Come on . Not one joke ? I'm sure you guys have some hid away some where .

My Favorite Oxymorons:

Military Intelligence
Jumbo Shrimp
Apple Tech Support
Authentic Replica
Bug-free Software
Corporate Ethics
MRE (Meal Ready to Eat) (Three lies for the price of one.)
Honest Politician
Congressional Ethics Committee
Postal Service

The problem isnt not having jokes, its not having appropriate jokes lol.

I take it . It will get moved to the free for all section due to bad language and offensive subjects lol .

Better read the rules first, or else someone will end up on vacation. Racist jokes of any kind will not be tolerated at all.

1. 24 hours in a day. 2 .24 beer cans in a case. 3. is there a reason for that?

Ad seen in newspaper classified section:

Wanted: Good woman who can cook and clean and has a Bass Boat. Please send picture of boat.

Two men were walking home after a party and decided to take a shortcut through the cemetery just for laughs.

Right in the middle of the cemetery they were startled by a tap-tap-tapping noise coming from the misty shadows. Trembling with fear, they found an old man with a hammer and chisel, chipping away at one of the headstones.

"Holy cow, Mister," one of them said after catching his breath, "You scared us half to death, we thought you were a ghost! What are you doing working here so late at night?"

"Those fools!" the old man grumbled. "They misspelled my name

Two boys were arguing when the teacher entered the room.
The teacher says, "Why are you arguing?"
One boy answers, "We found a ten dollar bill and decided to give it to whoever tells the biggest lie."
"You should be ashamed of yourselves," said the teacher, "When I was your age I didn't even know what a lie was."
The boys gave the ten dollars to the teacher.

A very well-built young blond was lying on her psychiatrist's couch, telling him how frustrated she was.
"I tried to be an actress and failed," she complained. "I tried to be a secretary and failed; I tried being a writer and failed; then I tried being a sales clerk and I failed at that, too."
The shrink thought for a moment and said... "Everyone needs to live a full, satisfying life. Why don't you try nursing?"
The girl thinks about this, then bares one of her large, beautiful breasts, points it at the shrink, and says, "Well go ahead, I'll give it a try!"

Mommy, where do babies come from?"

Mommy sighs, knowing this day would come so she sits her daughter down for a long talk about the birds and the bees. After Mommy has told her little girl all about the making of babies, the little girl is now silent for a while.

"You understand it now?" Mommy asks.

"Yes," replies her daughter.

"Do you still have any questions?"

"Yes, how about little kittens, how does that work?"

"In exactly the same way as with babies."

"Wow," the girl exclaims, "my daddy can do ANYTHING!"

I bet her mommy had kittens after that one.

A dumb blonde was really tired of being made fun of, so she decided to have her hair dyed so she would look like a brunette.

When she had brown hair, she decided to take a drive in the country.

After she had been driving for a while, she saw a farmer and a flock of sheep and thought,

"Oh! Those sheep are so adorable!"

She got out and walked over to the farmer and said,

"If I can guess how many sheep you have, can I take one home?"

The farmer, being a bit of a gambler himself, said she could have a try.

The blonde looked at the flock and guessed, "157."

The farmer was amazed - she was right! So the blonde, (who looked like a brunette), picked one out and got back into her car.

Before she left, farmer walked up to her and said.

"If I can guess the real color of your hair, can I have my dog back?"

This is one of my favorites...

Morris and his wife Esther went to the fair every year, and every year Morris would say, “Esther, I’d like to ride in that helicopter.”
Esther always replied, “I know Morris, but that helicopter ride is fifty bucks, and fifty bucks is fifty bucks.”

One year Esther and Morris went to the fair, and Morris said, “Esther, I’m 85 years old. If I don’t ride that helicopter, I might never get another chance.”
To this, Esther replied, “Morris that helicopter is fifty bucks, and fifty bucks is fifty bucks.”

The pilot overheard the couple and said, “Folks I’ll make you a deal. I’ll take the both of you for a ride. If you can stay quiet for the entire ride and not say a word, I won’t charge you! But if you say one word, it’s fifty bucks.”

Morris and Esther agreed and up they went. The pilot did all kinds of fancy manoeuvres, but not a word was heard. He did his daredevil tricks over and over again, but still not a word. When they landed, the pilot turned to Morris and said, “By golly, I did everything I could to get you to yell out, but you didn’t. I’m impressed!”

Morris replied, “Well, to tell you the truth, I almost said something when Esther fell out, but you know, fifty bucks is fifty bucks.”

Poor old guy. He had to wait quite a while to get a helicopter ride and get rid of his wife. =devil

Back