Post your HotWheels collections!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn my collecting habit

1000006764.jpg

Got out all my hot wheels. Well its a combination of hot wheels and match box cars. Would take a pic but I still don't have my phone

I have a couple of my uncles matchbox cars from the 80s lol

I have a tractor trailer that says David's trucking company. got it from like those beach stores at the beach. I have the trailer, but not the tractor so I took one of my uncles old matchbox tractor thing, and I modded the trailer I had to fit the old tractor. Or semi if you wanna call it that. It was just essentially a screw so I moved it forward by punching a new hole with my electric screwdriver and used some super glue. Waiting for that to dry and test it out.

Doing my hot wheels inventory 🤣

just wanted to show off my little collection. all but one i found.

Pic of all my nice ones...

View attachment 178922

found the Red Blade Raider at Festival Foods and the Twin Meal at Wally-World. (WalMart) (loose cause I found them when i was younger)
View attachment 178923
Ollie Racket found at Target
View attachment 178924
Found the Mod Rods at two different Wally-Worlds. Kinda shocked i found two.

View attachment 178925
Hummvee was found at a Amish store in iowa (crazy huh)

View attachment 178927
The Power Pistons was found at a Back Hills Gold store near Wall Drug. My oldest sister (I've got three lol) found this one. (i was too slow to the HotWheels rack)
View attachment 178928
The 2Jet Z i found at WalMart. kept it nice cause it could be worth something eventually.
View attachment 178929
i have yet to find a Super TH, but i may buy some off ebay to drool over......
(Edit) i have like 200 other HotWheels, but these are my only cars worth bragging about.

anyways, thats my collection, i might do a follow-up post on my premiums later. (by later i mean like next month, I'm on my way to AZ)
I was gonna say you can find alot at Walmart. 🤣🤣

Someone needs a micro sized car wash.