Post Pictures of your Revo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes found on ebay

i'm going to convert from pull start to starter box, which box do you use?

PC102168.jpg

Pair

Big orange & Little orange

Attachments

• IMG_0118.jpg
    IMG_0118.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_0119.jpg
    IMG_0119.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 176
here are mine. i have a revo 3.3 that is good to go. the other is a roller I'm gonna build over the winter. the 3rd is a exceed buggy with a megatech 1.6 i got to work in it. that thing is real fast! the exceed is made so cheap though. i got it and the engine from a friend for nothing so i can't complain.
009.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

005.jpg

^^^ Nice rig man! Not a bad idea with the pins either! Gonna steal that one, I get tired of chasing them around for sure

yeh those clip ties are good. i was just using rubber bands but when they catch on something when u flip they just break. so I'm using some cheap string/rope stuff, not sure what its called but i just did a loop and clipped the clips on and yeh.

My Revo to date. got new blue RPM arms on the way, as well as rear spool and FOC which will get rid of that *** sensor wire coming from the box. and not sure what I'm doing with the shifting servo yet. considering using it for a shut off switch with a fuel line pincher. *shrugs*

looking at buying some new tires/wheels too. looking at these
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Proline-...t=Radio_Control_Vehicles&hash=item58917ceba2=

Last edited:
I can't wait to get my Revo!!! ^^Those Trencher 40s look SICK!! I have ran the SCT version on my XXX Losi and they are one BADASS tire, dont stand too close behind it when you go WOT from a dig, or you will get a face full of whatever it spits back lol.

Hey Guys well I'm sending these photos from a remote beach on the east coast of australia. see below :p got my parcel from the states just before we left to drive up here. its a nice drive, once you get off the highway the main road turns into the beach that you see :D. so when we got here i got into it, i completed the front arms and the FOC and disc brake before it got too dark. then had a small sleep in after having a couple drinks that night and back into it in the morning to finish the rear arms and the spool.

Last edited:
Here is mine. <script src='http://imageshack.us/shareable/?i=myrevo3.jpg&s=688' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript></noscript><script src='http://imageshack.us/shareable/?i=myrevo2.jpg&s=822' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript></noscript><script src='http://imageshack.us/shareable/?i=myrevo1.jpg&s=338' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript></noscript>

Last edited:
Nice. There the tires I want. New body is optional :p my body is not worth taking photos of ATM :p no amount of photoshopping and image manipulation could hide the cracks and scratches my body has, and I'm a photographer :p

I've tried them several times and they handle like poo, IMO.
i agree with you 100%
i had a savage flux for all about of a week and absolutely hated it, didn't handle anything like my brushless erevo. you want a tank get a flux, you want something that you can actually drive get an erevo

2011-10-26_11-27-38_45.jpg

Last edited:
My Revo 3.3 as of today!

-FOC
-Traxxas aluminum pushrods (Red)
-Traxxas toe links (Red)
-Traxxas 40t Spur Gear
-Traxxas Sway Bar Kit
-Green/Gold Springs (For track dayz)
-Center Diff (removed)
-Rear Brake Kit (removed)
-Close Ratio 2 Speed gear
-Axial Black Chrome Beadlock Wheels
-Big Joe Tires
-On board temp gauge
-Integy Blue Upper Front A-Arms (Yes I know... Integy is garbage)
-Integy Axle Carriers (Silver)

2012-01-15_14-48-27_139.gif

2012-01-15_14-47-46_862.gif

2012-01-15_14-48-04_126.gif

can u post pics of where u put the temp gauge, I'm thinking of putting mine where the left side steering servo went. havent got my gauge yet.

^^Precision has his mounted on his RX box right above where the RX sits, I just gone mine in today and plan on doing something cooler with it, or try..

yeh i have my front window cut out so i think somewhere that i can see it through there would be nice. where the steering servo use to sit is viewable i think

Soon to be in my hands...thanks RAMTech
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Not exactly sure what it has except for the ezstart...any info on what you guys think it MIGHT have would be appreciated.
Thanks!

well looks like tie rods and steering arms and drive shafts have all been replaced, the steering servo looks like its aftermarket too, rear break, FOC, center diff, as for the rest looks stock i think :p

Back