Post Pics of your On-Road!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Register Log in

Ben Willis

RCNT Member
RC Driving Style
Bashing
I know people will tell me off for having an acme... But here's my cyclone, it's got a team infinity .18 with upgraded aluminium clutch and a brand new two speed tranny

atapeny5.jpg

And one with the body, which came pre cut but doesn't actually fit properly... I haven't actually run it with the body yet cos it's so hard to get on, but I'm gonna re drill the mounting holes and cut the wheel arches better...

raty8ejy.jpg

Last edited:

Nitrotrout

Nitro Junkie
RC Driving Style
Bashing, Racing
Schumacher Fusion .28 Turbo completely stock
Picco .28 engine
Protoform Nascar body painted and decals applied by....

DSCN0307.gif

DSCN0305.gif

DSCN0303.gif

DSCN0304.gif

SMaxxin

SLAP YA MAMA
Staff member
RC Driving Style
Bashing
Associated TC3 AKA Thunder Chicken! I'm just starting to get the hang of making adjustments on this thing and it's really starting to impress me with the handling.

FB2_zps2ea73595.jpg

FB1_zps2d13414f.jpg

Nitrotrout

Nitro Junkie
RC Driving Style
Bashing, Racing
LOL! I love the Thunder Chicken, I voted for that baby last month. You're right, these things really handle. I'm experimenting with different types of tires and such.

Rolex

Hoof Hearted
Staff member
Supporter
Military Veteran
RC Driving Style
Bashing, Flying
It's not an ancient thread, @drjim, it's an ongoing one. It's good to see it come back up from the dusty basement. Nice Firebird.

drjim

RC Newbie
Thanks, Rolex!

It's been 30+ years since I was into RC cars, and my painting skills are a little rusty!

Rolex

Hoof Hearted
Staff member
Supporter
Military Veteran
RC Driving Style
Bashing, Flying
Welcome back. Just one more addict who can't give it up. :hehe:
We all take breaks, sometimes for many years, but we're all too weak to quit permanently.

drjim

RC Newbie
Back when I lived in SoCal I was big into nitro on-road cars and off-road buggies. This is the first electric car I've owned. Well, I have an older Kyosho Mini-Z and an Arrma Senton, but they're a different category!