Post Pics of your On-Road!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohmygahitscoby

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I haven't seen one for the On-Road Touring section, and this section seems dead. So I'll try to keep it alive. I'll post pics later.

My Xray M18

20071007_0382-1.jpg

Kinda botched the body as I'm n00b but this is my baby :yes:

Attachments

• minicar.JPG
    minicar.JPG
    23.6 KB · Views: 500
  • nocover.JPG
    nocover.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 466
I like those rollcage window decals RPO. I actually thought it had a real rollcage for a second.

OMG! I need a Subaru body! LOL. Nice car RPO. Awesome MTX-4R 2000, did you get the engine to fit?

Hey Coby yeah I finally got it in - took me filing the !#*^ out of the radio plate and twisting the carb round on a slight angle and it was good - but after a strip down for a clean and getting it back in I stripped my spur gears as I didn't have the mesh quite right.... :( never do these things in a hurry huh (motor is running awesome though!).

my1st project

those are pic of it mostly stock exept for the body, my new engine is coming next week with my new rims,race clutch and some more goodies
Image3.jpg

Image2.jpg

Image1.jpg
more upgrades comming soon though the winter

Nice body. I have a M3 too, but it got ruined when I was painting something for my project, so I have to get a new body.

alx do you have traction problems with that engine? I have the same in my RS4 3 and can hardly hook up.

I do yes, haha but its so fun :p I've got some nice slicks and once they heat up i can get going pretty well

Alx, thats a very nice pipe on there. I have 1 with the manifold but no use for it, dont work on my left side exhaust, left side port engine on my NTC3. Thats also some cool looking fuel tube on there as well.

Ill post up some pics of my ride once my alloys come in and i install them.

old pics but it's pretty much the same...I haven't run it with the body except on the track.....It's getting a mamba Brushless in it this weekend....and I'm running the 4800 peak racing Lipo pack......freakin awsome drifter....

TC4004.jpg

TC4002.jpg

TC4003.jpg

Nice. What Kv is the Mamba?

not sure..I bought it from PSUnitro a few weeks ago and haven't dropped it in yet.....it will also be Spektrum RX as well....

TC4 Factory Team with a Novak 4.5r brushless motor.

I raced this last season and plan on racing it this season before giving the TC5 a try.

I use Pro 53 magenta foams to race and it handles like it’s on rails. Unfortunately, due to my driving style and the low profile foams. I am lucky to get 2-3 5 minute races out of a set before they start to chunk.

tc4_2.jpg

tc4_1.jpg

My pics are before last race season.

I ended up making a few adjustments like moving the receiver on to the steering servo to lower the COG and shortening the motor wires to save weight.

The body if pretty tore up in the front now, but should make it awhile longer before replacement.

Last edited:
My TC4 Factory Team with Novak 4.5R Brushless. Pretty much a driveway ride. I have not ever raced it, only because the closest onroad track is a good 3 hours away. Right now just HPI rubber for bashing in the driveway. I have a few sets of Magenta foams just like Robmob if I ever make it to the track, as well as a Cadilac CTS body.

100_1840.jpg

100_1842.jpg

Tom

Last edited:
Rob if you come into a corner hot adn brake hard then turn hard they tend to catch the corners...if you have a lathe I've seen guys give the edges a lil more bevel to stop the chunking....I think you can only go so far before the wheels aren't legal width though....if you race at an anal track they might squawk about it....i drive it like I stole it too and wanted to try that tip but I just drift mine now...no need for cut foams anymore...HAAHAHA

Damn nice rides guys! I really wish my 2 last parts would come in so i can post mine up.

Nissan R34 Nizmo Body

These are pics of my latest body for my BV-1, this one I have built for drifting. It has very different airflow characteristics than std. Also I'm running PE tyres I make myself, they have a single 5mm glue strip in the middle at the front and 2 glue strips for the rear. Designed for drifting on medium concrete and bitumen.:)

Attachments

• ozwes0071.JPG
    ozwes0071.JPG
    19.4 KB · Views: 352
  • ozwes0072.JPG
    ozwes0072.JPG
    20.2 KB · Views: 333
  • ozwes0073.JPG
    ozwes0073.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 338
Damn nice rides guys! I really wish my 2 last parts would come in so i can post mine up.

hey not even half the parts are screwed on my pics loll i just drop all the part there and made it look pretty hahaha...if you look well the carb arm isnt even there i just put the link on top of the carb housing

Back