Post Pics of your On-Road!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 1971 Camaro VTA, this is the very 1st RC that I built. It *was* a TT01-E lol. At some point I'd like to change out the motor/esc to hobbywing
and put a better servo in it. My LHS was nice enough to paint and trim the body for me, but all the vinyl and sticker work I did myself. Wrapping the bumpers and the splitter was the hardest part for sure.

View attachment 162567View attachment 162568View attachment 162569View attachment 162573 View attachment 162575View attachment 162576View attachment 162574
That car is smokin hot. From what I gather its big $ 600 or close.

Kyosho EP Fazer Mk2 , very enjoyable to build but the El Camino didn't fit that well.
I'll find something eventually. I installed a cheap amazon brushless system which is amazing.
She is smoking fast.

chassis.jpg
IMG_0928.JPG

Hi everyone on this nice Tuesday wherever you are. Today i ran my XO-1 and my AK-917 carbon chassis and had fun the XO-1 was on 4s lipo and the AK917 was on 2s.
20230912_181701.jpg

I ran both on my 2 radio systems the XO-1 was on my RC8X on the latest firmware the AK was on my old trusty 4PM. The body on the XO-1 is a custom painted V1 stock body i got off eBay, the Rlaarlo is running it's factory stock Cyan Blue and Orange stock body. as for tires and wheels the XO-1 is running a stock set of wheels and tires, The Rlaarlo is running it's original set of tires and wheels.
20230912_181913.jpg

As for power systems the XO-1 has a HW Ezrun Max 6 BL ESC with HW 4985SL 1,650KV BL motor combo i bought off eBay and running 4s and gearing is 16\46 Mod 1 but i've had it all the way up to 8s a few times. The Rlaarlo has my dad's Onyx (Horizon Hobby) 70A BL ESC with i think is similar to a 3652 can 4,000KV BL motor combo that he bought over 2 years ago running 2s and 29\63 gearing not using the included pinion gears.

Hi everyone, here's some more pics of my on road RC's with my dad's on roads as well. this first one is my dad's 4-Tec 1.0 electric standard edition with a servo operated mechanical speed controller and the original 20 turn stinger motor. we also had 2 nicd batteries for it and 2 extra bodies both Mitsubishi eclipse bodies from the late 90's and early 2000's we had this car for a few months until we sold it with everything else RC related due to lack of interest back then. A part of me wants another one of these cars if i can find a carbon\graphite chassis one in good condition with nothing broken and for a good price.
20101223_11.JPG

This is a picture of all me and my dad's current on road cars, Of course you know my XO-1 V1 and my Rlaarlo AK-917 Carbon chassis but haven't showed my dad's
TT-02 Subaru WRX and his Yokomo YD-2 drift car. He bought the TT-02 as his first RC getting back into the hobby but the car kind of fell apart now it just sits as a parts car and the YD-2 he bought as an experiment with drift cars it had electronics but i took the ESC and motor from it for my Rlaarlo to get it running without spending much money. But someday i'd like to But the YD-2 back together and have a drift car since it has barely used tires and a brand new yet to be painted body it just needs electronics and paint the body. a

20230908_175505.jpg

That's all my on roads for now as i mentioned in the 4-Tec Ford GT pic below i plan to get another 4-Tec 2.0 this time a VXL model provided they'll still be making them
when i'm ready to buy one early next year and i also plan to get an Arrma Felony or Infraction 1\7 later next year.

This is my 4-Tec 2.0 Ford GT Grabber Blue edition i bought over a year ago before the XO-1. I was originally going to buy an XO-1 that month but decided to start off small with a brushed 4-Tec 2.0. nowadays they've been discontinued and all they have available is the VXL model which i plan to get one of those early next year with same Ford GT body but painted differently. fun fact on DA this pic of this car was my most favorited RC picture. If you're wondering no i don't have this car anymore i traded it along with Sledge and my Slash 2wd for an X-Maxx a few months ago i still have that X-Maxx.
20220210_133217.jpg

Back