possibly buyin a losi 8ight

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

racing basher

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
well tonight i stopped in a hobby shop close by my house. the shop was just taken over by a guy and he has turned it around and it looks great, i went into the shop and me, the owner, and his rc mechanic started talkin and i told them i was looking to get a different nitro truck and the team associated RC8 had my eye, but he showed me a losi 8ight and it looks great, it needs new tires but thats it, hes including a spectrum radio and a starter box and i think the motor he has in it is upgraded idk tho. anyway he was askin 550 for it but i talked him into MAYBE tradin a revo i had that i was makin a racer, so far all i did was a p.e. tranny and 17mm hubs. I'm bringing it by tommrow and he said he PROB will do the trade it will cost me like 250-300 more to do this. What do you guys think. And if you own one of these trucks how do you like it

Last edited:
i have an 8IGHT buggy and the thing is wicked fast and can REALLY take a beating. if he will trade you ... i would jump all over it with a quickness.

he will, he said he wants to make sure the revos in good shape witch it is i take care of my trucks

8ight

hello, i have a losi 8ight rtr that I'm completely up-grading, no reason just for the fun of it. and i've had no troubles w/ mine . its a great buggy(you are talking about the 8ight-b cause you didnt specify)

mine is also for sale here and is RTR with hop up already done !!

I loved my 8ight, handled heaps better than the x-terminator I had before that. Sadly I had to thin out my garage, and am left with my 8ight-T.

Back