Please help!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anonymous.

RCTalk Basher
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Boating
I don’t know how to get the front Wheele off this micro car does anyone know how? There’s no video on YouTube either. It’s a sc28

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    412 KB · Views: 58
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    315.4 KB · Views: 41
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    301.2 KB · Views: 39
take a picture of the front of the hub, like where the hub-cap/lug nuts would be.

I don’t know how to get the front Wheele off this micro car does anyone know how? There’s no video on YouTube either. It’s a sc28
Post a picture of the hub/nut area bud like this
16333951518313473612548333704611.jpg

We got to see what's going on with the tire. Not the top of tire 😉🤣🤣

If I understand correctly you are wanting to remove the tire and by "tire" I presume you mean the wheel too. If so, just remove that nut in the center of the wheel and pull the wheel and tire off. Is that what you are after?

These are really hard to make out, they don't appear to have a working bolt. The must attach from the inside somehow.
I found this pic but, I can't make heads or tales from it. The manual on their website doesn't help either.
asc21431.jpg

These are really hard to make out, they don't appear to have a working bolt. The must attach from the inside somehow.
I found this pic but, I can't make heads or tales from it. The manual on their website doesn't help either.
View attachment 134404
Yeah that’s kinda what I thought too. It’s not a actual nut it’s more like a pin. I basically just want to take apart the entire front section. It’s steers In correctly because the Wheele is dirty and needs to be cleaned
I want to take this entire section apart

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 36
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    403.6 KB · Views: 39
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    355.9 KB · Views: 41
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    323.7 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Yeah that’s kinda what I thought too. It’s not a actual nut it’s more like a pin. I basically just want to take apart the entire front section. It’s steers In correctly because the Wheele is dirty and needs to be cleaned
So is that chrome dot. I'm guessing is the axle? Does it have a pin going threw it? Or does it pull out?. I'm going have to download manual and take a look

ya, sorry I didn't pay attention, I jumped to the conclusion that the picture Stoner posted was your - it was just sample of what we needed to see. In the picture above showing the inside of the wheel, can you take a more clear picture - that one looks a bit blurry.

ya, sorry I didn't pay attention, I jumped to the conclusion that the picture Stoner posted was your - it was just sample of what we needed to see. In the picture above showing the inside of the wheel, can you take a more clear picture - that one looks a bit blurry.
It looks like just roller pins. It looks like it 2wd. So those front pins should pull out or they just don't come off at all.

It looks like just roller pins. It looks like it 2wd. So those front pins should pull out or they just don't come off at all.
No, they come off. I have 3 vehicles like that, different brands, but the chassis all look the same. The wheels just pull off. A bit tight though. Might need a dab of glue putting them back on, but not likely.

Ok so give then a pull as stated above and see what happens. As that's the way I believe they come off as well

Ok there you have it bud. Twist and pull. Let us know how you make out 👍👍