Please HELP with identifying kyosho Gas buggy ??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seadoojetski

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Can anyone tell me what kind of kyosho car, buggy, or truck this is? i really appreciate any help. it says o.s. Max and cz on the other side of the motor if that helps any. Need parts for it and dont know what to look for as far as identifying it. i bought it on craigslist for $20.00. what a deal!. thanks alot...Great website and forum...
Attached is the pic...

Attachments

• 20090711_04.JPG
    20090711_04.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 122
  • 20090711_03.JPG
    20090711_03.JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 121
  • 20090711_02.JPG
    20090711_02.JPG
    80.5 KB · Views: 114
  • 20090711_01.JPG
    20090711_01.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 118
To me it looks slightly similar to the MFR Readyset, just a REALLY old version, maybe. I know it isn't that exact truck, but it looks set up similar to it. I'm not sure if any of the parts from it would work, I doubt it, but you could look. Even if you figure out exactly what it is, it will likely be tough to find parts. but GOOD LUCK. hope this helped some.

http://www.kyoshoamerica.com/cars/index.php?part_num=31183T

That is a Kyosho Nitro Outlaw..I had 2 of those a few years back.I sold them on ebay..1 had an OS .10 ;- the other an OS.11 engine that I swapped a Team Associated .15 in temporarily and it was insane ...Nice find for $20 bucks...Good Luck with it..I wish I didnt sell both of mine but drive belts are a bitch to find and the shelves needed room for functioning cars..

Nitrooutlaw.gif

NitroOutlaw-1.gif

Last edited:
Wow that is an oldie nice find good luck with it.

awesome... thanks for all the good info. that truck looks exactly like it..
thanks again. My quest starts now for the parts.......

Its a Kyosho Rampage. I was looking through the gallery and i saw one that looked EXACTALY like the one in your pics!

Back