Please help - strange issue with the Abisma A10 Eco Speed controller

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marchino

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hello
I am pretty new to RC Car and I am experiencing an unusual issue. The ESC keeps switching off when the battery cables move slighlty making the car un-drivable.
The ESC switch on normally but then switches off with any minimal movement of batter cable - I notice that most probably is the back negative one the issue.

I remove the fan and exposed the internal of the ESC but I don't see how I can access the connection with the cable that looks solid with no problem. The ESC is quite new, it there a way to fix or could be a programming issue?

many thanks!

check all solder joints. might even put a iron back on all connections..solder joints can be cold

Does one of the wires have a break in it? Maybe a place where it got bent it several times and is not making good connection inside the insulation. If not then maybe the battery connector is not good and is not making contact with the battery properly. What kind of connector is on the ESC?

Back