Please help me identify my RC.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hie

RC Newbie
Reaction score
HI I need help to identify my RC so I can buy the right parts I need.
It is a pretty old Nitro RC my guess a 1/8 truggy but not really sure its 410mm across and 480mm long.
thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0011.jpg
    IMG_0011.jpg
    346.1 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0010.jpg
    IMG_0010.jpg
    304 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0007.jpg
    IMG_0007.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 59
I have no idea. However, I bet there are a lot of guys burning up Google right now to find out what it is. I'm sure it is an off brand.

Reminds me of the xtm xst, but it's not the same. XTM used those hex shaped turnbuckles on their stuff a lot, also just the look of the plastics/towers/arms remind me of XTM.

Got a photo of the bottom and a more clear one of the serial number stickers on there?

Reminds me of the xtm xst, but it's not the same. XTM used those hex shaped turnbuckles on their stuff a lot, also just the look of the plastics/towers/arms remind me of XTM.

Got a photo of the bottom and a more clear one of the serial number stickers on there?

I think that XTM even designed an made their fuel tanks a little different from others ,lol.....I am always on the look out for
an extra 220cc fuel tank from the monster truck put out by XTM!... :cool: