Playstation 4/Xbox One or a brand new nitro vehicle????

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

What should i choose for my girlfriend to get me?

• PLAYSTATION 4 1TB HARDDRIVE

• XBOX ONE 1TB HARDDRIVE

• BRAND NEW NITRO RC VEHICLE OF MY CHOOSING

Results are only viewable after voting.
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tawmee

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
Okay so basically, my girlfriend wants to buy me something. She won't let me say no this time. So I've talked with her. A brand new game system of my choice; a PlayStation 4 1TB or a Xbox One 1TB or a brand new nitro vehicle of my choice she's willing to spend around $400.00 and is giving me my pick. Is that cool or what???!?? Will you guys please help me decide? Thanks.
-Tommy

PS4

Piss on the Xbox One.
Lol. I am curious to see what the community vote will turn out to be!!! Thanks for your vote man!

Thanks any and all for your opinions in this matter. :)

Asking that question here? lol
Yes, because if the vote turns out to be a new nitro car I may get one, then perhaps document the break in and basically keep the community updated with my vehicles. Lol

WHAT NITRO RC WOULD YOU RECOMMEND IF YOU VOTED FOR RC ?? GIVE ME SOME THOUGHTS!!! ITS ALL MUCH APPRECIATED. --- $400 SPENDING RANGE---

PS4

Piss on the Xbox One.
Do you have a PSN account? Or a PS4?

Last edited:
So this vote will last until Friday afternoon at 6pm. My time. Which is Central standard time. Thanks everyone for your feedback and opinions; it is appreciated. I'll post pics if you guys want and I'll make sure to keep you all updated. Have a wonderful day everyone!!!

PS4, over nitro, had you asked PS4, Xbox, Gasser, or electric, I'd've said Gasser, or electric, but I'm going to phase out of nitro...I may keep one, or two around, but that's it!

I've never been a big console gamer. I've had many consoles and they tend to sit and collect dust. The last one I bought was an Xbox 360 which has been used about 2 dozen times or so. I don't think it's even been plugged in since we moved to our current house 3-4 years ago.

So if I had to pick one of those three I'd go with a new RC, maybe something like the HPI Savage.

PS4, over nitro, had you asked PS4, Xbox, Gasser, or electric, I'd've said Gasser, or electric, but I'm going to phase out of nitro...I may keep one, or two around, but that's it!
I understand! I just got into the nitro hobby and I love it!!!! I want a couple around myself. I wouldn't mind electric or gas either it depends on price, durability, etc. Do you have suggestions for gas/electric rc car/truck for around 400$

Xbox one. Picked one up before Christmas (I've had every Xbox console and been and XBL member since day one pretty much) and been having a lot of fun with it.
I have one friend with an Xbox One and he has a gold account , I want to be able to play online with people. I've had most consoles since the Sega genesis, not a X1 or PS4 though.

I've never been a big console gamer. I've had many consoles and they tend to sit and collect dust. The last one I bought was an Xbox 360 which has been used about 2 dozen times or so. I don't think it's even been plugged in since we moved to our current house 3-4 years ago.

So if I had to pick one of those three I'd go with a new RC, maybe something like the HPI Savage.
That truck looks amazing man Thanks for the suggestion.

Last edited:
I actually used to be a Playstation guy, but after Sony refusing to warranty two different products that were still within their warranty period, I'll never buy another Sony product, EVER.

You could wait for the sales, get a PS4 cheap, then spend the extra money upgrading your current RC.

The only reason I didn't go Nitro RC is because $400 would be a tight budget and the upkeep isn't cheap Either.

Back