Pictures from our trip

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like someone had some fun! I haven't seen to many buggys but that has got to be the best one I have ever seen! What kinda tx do you have for that thing? hahaha :D

Yeah we had ALOTA fun

I love this picture....this is Tina and I doin a donuts

059-2.jpg

Looks like you and your family had a great time, good looking bunch you got there!!!!

Great set a pictures, looks like you had alot of fun.

Thanks guys....We had alota fun except for the cutting it short part, Tina and I want to do it again real soon...Maybe in three weeks or so

Looks like you guys had a blast. And I agree wih NC, you need to build an RC version of your rig.

yeah you guys got me thinking about it now....hmmmmm...If i build a RC like the rail Tina can drive that one. she is to short to drive the real one :hehe:

That rail came out sweet bro... Glad to see the family is enjoying it as much as you are...
Looks like you had a great Fathers Day..

yeah you guys got me thinking about it now....hmmmmm...If i build a RC like the rail Tina can drive that one. she is to short to drive the real one :hehe:

Make a 1/5th scale version of the rail that way you could run a hoped up bad a$$ 5B motor in it, that would be sick IMO!!!!!!:D

Thanks Guys for the great comments....I think i may start to look for some parts to build and rc version

Looks like a lot of fun. I liked 1:1 scale crawling in the National Park outside of Tucson...lots of fun. Go out to Chivo falls and come back through the Three Feathers....good times. Thanks for the pictures!