Picture of my Baja scaler

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

insaneatvs

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
check this picture out it looks just like my rail as a scaled rc.... the image came out weird looking

013-7.jpg

That is sweet!

It looks like it's sitting on a table. Everything behind it looks so much larger. Must be why it looks like a scale RC.

i'm confused, is this supposed to be a baja 5t, or a picture of what your going to make your baja look like? What is this a pic of?

Amazing ... Very nice work there. I hope it has been entered into as many model contests as you can find :first_place: insane

Thanks, but it is a 1:1 car, My wife and I drove it to a car show and hung out with friends.....Its our real live Sand Rail

how come it looks like it is sitting on a table top?that pic is kinda deceiving..can you take a pic of that same car out in your drive way or something?:confused: please.. thank you

Totally, I am with Hnda, need to see that in the drive way. Looks like it is sitting on a walnut table. :eek:

Back