Pics of what's in my RC Garage....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robmob

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Finally got around to taking some pics of my RC family. Pretty much spent all day organizing my workshop and taking the pics.

Enjoy....

Here is the main work area in my 14' x 24' man cave.
RCs022.jpg

L-R Tamiya Vanquish - Reissue Tamiya Hotshot - Tamiya Avante
RCs023.jpg

L-R Baja 5B Autocross Racer - 5T Off Road Racer - 5B Off Road Racer/Basher
RCs001.jpg

That's actual dirt on the 5T tires Rolex in case you don't know what it looks like.

L-R AE TC3 27 Turn (Son's Race Car) - AE TC4 17.5 Stock Racer - AE TC5 13.5 Super Stock Racer
AE 18T (Sons) and 18T with Exotek Chassis
RCs002.jpg

Kyosho Mini-Z's
RCs003.jpg

L-R Starting from the back
Losi Junior T - Slash - Rustler (Sons) - ERevo - Losi Mini Crawler - Warthog - Kyosho STR - Mini ERevo - TTR S3
RCs004.jpg

L-R Clod Buster - Kyosho Vanning - Tamiya Hi-Lux - Vintage Tamiya Rough Rider
RCs005.jpg

Pics speak for themselves...
RCs006.jpg

RCs007.jpg

RCs013.jpg

For those who may think the vintage rigs are just empty boxes...
RCs008.jpg

RCs009.jpg

RCs010.jpg

RCs011.jpg

RCs012.jpg

RCs016.jpg

RCs017.jpg

RCs018.jpg

RCs019.jpg

SWX Crawler Build
RCs020.jpg

Losi Comp Crawler MOA Build
RCs021.jpg

:eek:Good Lord almighty! Looks like towerhobbies exploded in your house! I wish I had even an 1/8th of your collection specially those HPI 5B and 5T's Nice:p

I wanna come over and play!!!!!!!!!! Very very very cool collection and work space Rob! Thanks for posting these and making us feel like losers lol.

loosers is right. Man you got everything I never knew I wanted but just realized I do.

Wow!!! Awesome collection. :thumbup1:

Sweet! You have more inventory than my local lhs, lol.

Great collection you got there! Wow Hot Shot! My fourth RC when I was 12 y.o. still lookin great! No Sand Scorcher?

That's an amazing collection of vintage RC cars and trucks! I remember a lot of those from my youth!

Thank you so much for sharing all of those pictures!

Oh what a show off... But its ok I drolled and am just a jealous SOB!

That is a TON of trucks! Drool.. drool....:p

thats all ?

joke holly mother of rc cars you have a store in your garage lol .:thumbup1:

Actually that's not all. Since those pics I have added the Slash 4x4, the Hot Bodies Ve8 and a Mini-Z MR-03.

Actually that's not all. Since those pics I have added the Slash 4x4, the Hot Bodies Ve8 and a Mini-Z MR-03.

nice you have allot of cars my son would go nuts if i had that many .

How much are those vintage cars worth as is? (just curious)

wow, i wanna come over and play too....very nice collection...mine is no where that big...i wish it was...some day it will be..nice work shop

I envy your collection so much, lol. I'd have to build a vault for all that stuff for sure.

:love: wowowoowowowowowowowooooooow!

Holy crap!!! That's amazing! I wish I had another rig, lol, once is fun, but more is funnerest!

Back