Pedestrian hit by Vehicle

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
hit-by-car.jpg

"Cancelling flight for life" haha

Actually had someone killed buy a hit and run the same way a couple towns over from us! They turned themselves in a couple days after the collision. Fellony charges against the driver! Then again... This was an actual car and there was no life flight required... Bummer!

I could actually understand needing a life flight. Ever been hit by a larger RC rig? I've been knocked down while corner marshalling by a 1/8 buggy. Taking someone's legs out from under them causing them to crack their head open on the pavement or sidewalk for example.

It would have been more serious if it had been a 1/5 scale...

I could actually understand needing a life flight. Ever been hit by a larger RC rig? I've been knocked down while corner marshalling by a 1/8 buggy. Taking someone's legs out from under them causing them to crack their head open on the pavement or sidewalk for example.
Same, I've had a friend drive my tank maxx, weighs about 25lbs, nailed me in my left shin.. I dont think I've ever hit the ground so fast. Ripped pants & blood all over. All aluminum hurts at top speed!

I hit myself once with my baja 5B. Was my first bash session, in the wet/snow. A 5B does not stop quick on wet blacktop! The RPM bumper peeled the skin back on my shin like a potato peeler. I also stiff armed an LST2 mid flight coming at my head when I used to bash with some guys at an indoor motocross track. The thing was going full tilt and went off the jump wrong right at my head. Have no idea how I got my arm up in time. Hand was mostly numb the rest of the night and my forearm hurt for a week!

I hit myself once with my baja 5B. Was my first bash session, in the wet/snow. A 5B does not stop quick on wet blacktop! The RPM bumper peeled the skin back on my shin like a potato peeler. I also stiff armed an LST2 mid flight coming at my head when I used to bash with some guys at an indoor motocross track. The thing was going full tilt and went off the jump wrong right at my head. Have no idea how I got my arm up in time. Hand was mostly numb the rest of the night and my forearm hurt for a week!
Feel your pain