Georgia Peach Bowl Raceway dirt oval Brooks, Georgia

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

46U

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Very nice dirt oval in Brooks Georgia just west of Griffin that runs all scales and is the only track I know of in Georgia that runs large scale. Even thaw at the same place another track use to be this is a new track with a different owner. Track is about 360 feet hard packed Georgia red clay. The last race of the 2011 season will be Dec 3rd Toys for Tots event. Racing fee is an unwrapped $5 or more toy and $15.

Large scale mush have a remote kill switch and run slicks or street tires.

Directions
Take interstate 75 to exit 205 go west towards Griffin on highway 16. Go through Griffin staying on highway 16 and about 10 miles (not sure just how far just guessing) after Griffin there will be a shell station on the left address 7652 Newnan Rd (same road as highway 16) Brooks, GA 30205. Just after I mean just after take the first right, which is connector 85. Go about 100 or so feet and take the first driveway to the left which is a business complex. Just behind the first building on the left is the track. If any one has any questions you can PM me and I will do my best to answer them.

Some large scale fun.
[ame]http://youtu.be/hcM6X9P52Ns[/ame]

DSCF6236.gif

DSCF6235.gif

DSCF6234.gif

Do they race 1/8 scale dirt late model?
If so when is the next race.

Where do you live? I think they do. Any 3 make a class. You have to have your own transponder. Jimmy has not posted the 2012 schedule yet. You can go to georgiarcracers.com and look under Peach Bowl oval track to keep up with what is going on. If need be you can post here or PM me.

I live in Roberta,Ga. Between my boys and i we have 4 late models.
I will keep a watch on the website and wait till the schedule is posted. Thanx for the reply.

You are not real far from me. I am in Macon. Hope to see you at the track in the next couple of months. If I can help let me know.

Back