Outside RC BASH comfort. Table, and chair. Portable , light weight camping stuff?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rccar4life

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Flying
  5. Boating
I will buy one table i can wrench and fix things on when i go out drive longer times.
like 4-5 packs .
I like to be able sit down also.

Dont like standing 2-3 hours

Maybe some camping stuff would be great ?
Something you can pop up , and down quick.

I also have portable mini electric gas driven electric generator 1000w
so i can charge and solder stuff, and so on if i need.

What do you guys use out there ?

Any pictures ?

Ebay and Amazon should have these stuff also cheap ?

Any ideas ?

I usually take enough vehicles with me that if one breaks down, I move on to the next. I don't care to work on them out in the field.
By the time I have ran them all, I'm usually ready to head home. Then I sit down and order any parts that I need.
If it is just a little fix, then I sit on the back of my tailgate of my truck and fix it. I rarely bring a bunch of tools.

The bash spot I run at most is a public grass bmx track that's a 45 minute drive away. The track is about 1/8 mile from where you can park. All the guys I run with all use foldable carts to carry our stuff out there. All I have other than the cart is a heavy duty folding stool:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B083K7V3KX

I thought about getting a small folding table, but never did. There is a pavilian near the track, so if I had to do any serious work, I'd go over there and sit at a picnic table (shown below). Really though, if I can't fix something in 10 minutes with parts I take with me, I move on to the next truck. I never go there with less than 2 trucks. The guys I run with bring 3 or 4 usually. But since I'm carrying my stuff down 3 flights of stairs... I take what I can fit in one trip. Although, the climb back up the stairs after being out stomping around for 6-7 hours is much more difficult. lol!

I also have an old HPI hauler bag that fits on top of the cart. If I do any wrenching, I do it while sitting on the seat and the work done in the hauler bag so I don't drop stuff in the grass.
2019-0721-FoldableWagonAndTruckBag.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah i bring many cars self.

I have 2-4 of same .

Limitless i have 4 of them

Kraton 6s EXB 3of them

Kraton 8s 1/5 2 of them

and so on.

Anyways, i mean GO OUT REAL HARDCORE BASHING far away from home

You take your 1/1 car 1hour from your home to the nicest place .
You need food, coca cola, red bull and stuff.
You drive alot, you stay there fair time.

Whole day Bash missions. far away from local stuff.
You know, travel away, find peace thing, for 1 whole day , maybe 2, tent over

Where we used to fly I would bring an easy up. It was more to keep our planes in the shade than ourselves. The sun is not kind to foamie aircraft when they sit in the sun all day.

Where we used to fly I would bring an easy up. It was more to keep our planes in the shade than ourselves. The sun is not kind to foamie aircraft when they sit in the sun all day.

SUN is biggest enemy to our rigs.
Tyres, all plastic parts and so on hates sun. They dry and become weak

Back