Outcast 6s M2C Pro-line Brute Body Bash

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How's the body holding up? Weird that it looks orange in the still, but almost pink in the video. Did you paint it? Last time I looked, the bodies came in white. I have one of those unbreakable ones from Germany for my outcast but haven't cut it up yet to install it. Was thinking of trying one of the brute's on my stampede 4x4. It tends to chew up bodies pretty quick.

How's the body holding up? Weird that it looks orange in the still, but almost pink in the video. Did you paint it? Last time I looked, the bodies came in white. I have one of those unbreakable ones from Germany for my outcast but haven't cut it up yet to install it. Was thinking of trying one of the brute's on my stampede 4x4. It tends to chew up bodies pretty quick.
I use fuji for the still and Yi 4k for video it the reason for color. The brute body are 1/16" thickness jusk like other pro-line body but more flexible. The Brute body are not so good the rear shock tower pass througout the body on a light bash, the Unbreakable body it certainly 100 time better :)

Back