Our "rock" course..

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a perfectly good reason to keep useless junk laying around the garage, LOL!!!
looks like you had a good time..

wow this looks exactly like something me and rollin low would build

lol ya it was. you should have seen the one in the backyard its base was a dautsun frame lol objects included the tranny, heads, door... etc....

lol yeah it sure does! prolly a one hit wonder but hey a hits a hit.

Yea, You could call it, DRUNK & CRAWLIN ON THE JUNK PILE. It would need a video tho or people would mis-understand LOL!!

They would be like, "What's the bid deal about that?? I do that every Sat. night!!"

Last edited:
Cool course man. Deffinatly some Jeff Foxworthy stuff right there lol. JK man.

Congratulations, thats the most redneck course I've ever seen, and that says a lot. That's no easy task in a sport dominated by guys in 4WD trucks that drink a lot of beer and say "Hold my beer and watch this"

Congratulations, thats the most redneck course I've ever seen, and that says a lot. That's no easy task in a sport dominated by guys in 4WD trucks that drink a lot of beer and say "Hold my beer and watch this"

Holy chit looks whos online. Hope your feeling better and plan on staying for a while lol.

Yeap I'm doing better, I ended up having to have some material taken off my jawbone so I'm still sore, but I can type just fine lol. I'm here for good. I don't wanna derail this anymore, but theres a thread in the general chaos section where I'll be glad to answer questions or anything like that.

lol thanks for the props charlie. That's what we were going for.

Cool course man. Deffinatly some Jeff Foxworthy stuff right there lol. JK man.

You might be a red neck if you pile up a bunch of junk in your garage and drive you rc crawler on it, LOL!!!!!:hehe::hehe::hehe:

Back