Our first mini hurricane of the season!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitroaddict

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Well - Orlando is now getting hit with our first tropical depression. In case you all are unaware, a TD is basically a hurricane with only 30mph winds. So its cool as hell to look at when outside. The rain bands come sweeping across the sky really fast. NCNitro is getting the brunt of it at his house right now. Take alook at www.orlandoweather.com to see some wild weather radar!

595radar-med.gif

Last edited:
Aye caramba!!!! That sure looks like a mess. Any cool office pics? Or isn't there much to see out the window?

Originally posted by mcvickj
Aye caramba!!!! That sure looks like a mess. Any cool office pics? Or isn't there much to see out the window?

doesn't look too cool yet - when another rain bands hits, ill take some pics and post em

yeah, that depression just gave us a hell of a lot of rain last night and into this morning down here in miami. i thought it was gonna be worse though...i guess we just got the outside stuff.
its still raining here but its pretty much settled down.

Its nasty as hell here in Sebring, I am about an hour south of Orlando and we are getting hit with some pretty nasty weather right now.

For all of those that asked. A pic i took from my office about 10 minutes ago.

595office_pic.jpg

Originally posted by Nitroaddict
Well - Orlando is now getting hit with our first tropical depression. In case you all are unaware, a TD is basically a hurricane with only 30mph winds. So its cool as hell to look at when outside. The rain bands come sweeping across the sky really fast. NCNitro is getting the brunt of it at his house right now. Take alook at www.orlandoweather.com to see some wild weather radar!

595radar-med.gif

Must be dry out there. The whole state is bronish black and covered with cracks.

See we may get snow but you get the wind and rain.

Re: Re: Our first mini hurricane of the season!

Originally posted by SilentHunterKellen
Must be dry out there. The whole state is bronish black and covered with cracks.

LoL - SHK man you have some issues, haha

-Michael

And this is why i say "if u dont like Florida weather - wait a minute, it'll change." sunny now.

Another pic from my office

595office2-med.jpg

thats the florida i love, i got some of that mini hurricane last night also, but i was sleeping like a baby:D

Wow NA. I guess you were right. From looking at that pic it doesn't even look like it rained at all.

I got rain today :D I live by tampa, I'm at the top left of the green blob.

This is why I like the Tri-state! Rarley get hit by hurricanes.

I live in Hawaii and were having a Drought...whats up with that?

I hope NJ gets a hurricane, maby bring some excietment to this boring state.

Well it is at my house now the wind is about 40 mph and a little rain so far but this is the first wave. As long as it keeps going to mexico texas border is all good. It will just blow all my trash into the neighbors yard. :D

Back