Sold / Found os 15 cvx pull start .15

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadey26 ntc3

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
This is a new engine. was in my gurlfriends car. It has a new piston and sleeve and crank. the motor has new internal because of wrong fuel. 30 instead of 20 o donnel. The new set has been broken in to os spec, The head has minnor dam because she fliped it. and the back plate has a chip on the bottom. ntc3 has it exposed to track surface. new motor has never seen temp over 260. Oh yea the crank has been cut to fit ntc3 . You can see the motor in my pic gallery. i think 50 plus shipping is fair. :cheers: I am looking to put a .18 in her car for x-mas. os or xtm. thanks guys!

Well, I'm not interested in the engine, but you should get her an O.S. .18 CVR-X. Its faster than a Sirio .18 in a maxx (proven in RCCA) and right now its only 93$ at tower!

Thats what I was going to do! how is the os compqred to the xtm, I have the x-cellerator and it seems to run real strong. I was thinking about that mill to.

45 anyone! shipped! bump ttt

Well in the artical the XTM was much slower and less smooth than the O.S. Although I have had the xtm .18 as well and seems strong to me. But I think the O.S. is the way to go for the great price on tower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back