online store

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avelciario

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hello Guys, I need your help, is there anybody try to buy on EbayRChobby.com ? Cause am wondering they are selling half the price of branded engine, parts, and even kit. But am affraid maybe this is a fraud. Thanks in advance.

http://ebayrchobby.com/

It's not on ebay. It's in Australia. I don't even know if their prices are in U.S. dollars but I'll bet the shipping is insane.

I don't know why they have ebay in their title unless it's to mislead you. I wouldn't trust them.

Maybe buy something cheap and see how they are about it.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. Cause they are also Paypal certified. I don't know if I will try to purchased a small amount and I will pay through paypal would be safe? am really afraid will hack on my credit card.

I did not think of the credit part, but I don't know. And as far as Rolex said I bet if you added something to your cart and did a mock check out you would be able to see how much shipping is and if it is in U.S. Dollars or whatever Australia uses. Just a thought.

I would use paypal. Isn't that what makes paypal so likeable the idea you don't have to divulge information about your payment methods, be it credit card, e-cheque, or barter.

if it is in U.S. Dollars or whatever Australia uses

AU is dollars as well, they're valued below USD. Current rate is $1.00 USD: $1.14 AUD