One way bearing help

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soulmaster12

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
How do u take ou the one way bearing
is it possible becuase i think its slipping or its broken becuase the motor will only turn over like once or twice then it wont do anything when i turn the roto start. Now I've heard that it could be a leak in the gasket which i fixed and i also heard that the piston is stuck at the top of the sleeve. i also heard that the roto start adapter needs oiled. I've done all these things and havent tried starting it yet but i still need to know what the problem is and how to take out the one way bearing (if possibe). ;)
EDIT: I FIGURED IT OUT ITS AN EXTERNAL ONE THAT YOU CAN JUST PULL OUT.

Last edited:
Well... It probably would be helpful to us if we knew what the one-way bearing was ON.... I would suggest you consult the documentation on your RC and take off everything that looks like it is 'in the way'... the one-way-bearing should slip right off the shaft once you get to it... YMMV
:cool:

Moved to nitro section, may get more help here.

It would help to know what vehicle it is and what engine it is. Knowing this will tell us if it's an external or internal bearing. Each have their own issues and the resolutions may differ some.

Back