One small comment and then they go back on the hook...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by Easy-MAXX
Fett....why agree with something that starts with,
"I think all of you need to chill out."

it seems to be aimed at all.

Because I think he's right. I think it goes beyond the war between Matts and Skymaxx. A lot of us need to stop bashing each other. If you don't like what someone says, either respond to it or ignore it. Don't make it personel and attack each other. We're all entitled to our opnions. (Even if some of them are stupid!)

Its directed to all that have ever bashed somone on this forum. I just think it needs to stop. The point is that you don't need to attack somone just because you disagree with them. I totally agree with fett. I think another big problem on the board is that a few people(won't mention any names) think they need to keep others in check. I think that if somthing offends you or you don't like what somone is doing on the boards, you should contact a mod and talk to them first. A few people just go and take it personal and attack the person. I think the main thing here is that we just need to use common sense and treat others with respect. No matter how stupid or wrong you think they are. Disagreeing or correcting is one thing, but taking it personal and asttacking somone is totally different.

Originally posted by kyle5050
I think another big problem on the board is that a few people(won't mention any names) think they need to keep others in check.

c'mon, mention some names, I dare ya :D

SCREW YOU ALL MY OPION IS RIGHT AND ITS THE ONLY ONE THAT MATTERS i TRYED TO LEAVE THIS THREAD ALONE BUT ITS OBVIOUS i AM THE ONLY INTELLIGENT LIFE FORM ON THIS BOARD SO YOU ALL SHOULD JUST SHUT UP UNLESS YOU ARE ASKING A QUESTION AND I WILL BE THE ONLY ONE TO GIVE ANSWERS THAT WAY ALL YOU IDIOTS WILL BE ENLIGHTENED THE THE ONE AND ONLY CORRECT ANSWER WHICH IS WHAT EVER I THINK.. YOU ALL SUCK X

OK! THATS IT! NOW I'm MAD!

I'm GOING TO KICK ALL OF YOUR ASSES!

:angry:

guys; come on u know that; this is a forum about fun; can't u see that i mean all this extra stuff is so unprofessional; u all need to relax and get back to what u are good at; r/c and helping others; arguing just to get others to see ur point of view; is just not what;is needed here; lets all get back to the fun of r/c and helping each other out; i mean i can feel the luv in here;can u

Exactly what I think nitro dave. x 789 I don't know if you were joking or being sarcastic or what, but that comment was just innapropriate if you weren't joking.

heheh Kyle - To know X is to love him ;)

All is well.

I'm still going to kick everyones ass! (and YES I have been sarcastic the whole time!) someone needs to walk heavy on the ice.

=devil

Originally posted by NeMeSiS
10 guys arguing over the same stuff time and time again.

BTW what times the tupperwear party ladies?

Yep brand new half wit:classic: Ok fresh meat come and get it:D

Back