OMG look at this custom XXL Unlimited class puller

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny you guy that little guy holding the sign saying hulk like, my handle is IncredibleHULK on other sites and I have the IncredibleHULK LST truck, good name!

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

*you got

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

7966d7af.jpg

Yah I have also always gone by hulk. Back in the day when I raced monster truck class friends and I started Hulkmaxx racing because we all ran Maxx trucks. BTW thata an awesome lookin rig there also. I have always wanted to build a pullin rig. Sucks they stopped the local pulls here. They just started a nitro monster truck class back this year I ran a few times. Workin on a new race rig for next season can't wait to rip it up again.

Last edited:
Man I was just droolin away until I saw the stoopidchargers on the the last pic. Thats too bad...

Last time I was at the local nitro pulls I notice a lot of the rigs runnin superchargers. Not sure why.

Those engines aren't real pleased with the supercharger's, I've had better luck with boosting smaller engines but those twin 50's are not happy until they build a little heat then they perform.

Those engines aren't real pleased with the supercharger's, I've had better luck with boosting smaller engines but those twin 50's are not happy until they build a little heat then they perform.

Um, sooo stoopidchargers do work? I might like where this is headed!

Yeah if you know how to tune them and tune them for the application your using them for......

---------- Post added at 7:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:23 PM ----------

Not time them, I meant tune in general.

---------- Post added at 7:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:25 PM ----------

*tune**

---------- Post added at 7:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:25 PM ----------

I've had success with them, not everybody has so I can't say that they don't work.

.... And how do you do that? Please explain how stoopidchargers are efficient when tuned accordingly? No pun intended, I'm curious.

I knew where you were heading when you made the remark at the end of your previous post, but to be honest I've had these difference of opinions with others in the past on other forum boards and they go on for many paragraphs and sometimes days, I could save myself the time and just have you look up the forums and read them yourself. I don't need to try to convince or explain to you about these supercharger's and if they work for you or not, I could care less, I myself have had success with my times that I have when I've worked with them, some people have, some people haven't. Could be a combination of their fuel/glow plug/modded/unmodded engine/ how they tune that depicts wether or not the SC has worked for them or not. But I can't see how any business could keep their doors open by selling products that don't work......last I checked their still open. I believe the forums were LSTForums/Savage Central/HPISF/MGTForums......

I've been in rc for 26 years.....this isn't my first rodeo......:p:

Could be a combination of their fuel/glow plug/modded/unmodded engine/ how they tune that depicts wether or not the SC has worked for them or not. But I can't see how any business could keep their doors open by selling products that don't work....

Or maybe you get tired of explaining it to pass on possible knowelage because you type out your response 500 words and say nothing worth reading 2/3 through... So yeah I see that. But the quote you see above this is all you needed to post....

And I could care less if your hog tieng your first calf or an 8 sec champion at the rodeo....

Last edited:
Well as long as it helped you I'm glad I could pass on some knowledge to you....

World champion at the rodeo.....

How long does a puller run on average?, I can see the superchargers wearing out a engine that runs all day like ours, but if a puller is only gonna run for 25"....I don't see it being too terrible.

The point is, they are just a gimmick. I forgot the exact term but you think you notice a difference because you added it but in reality it's just the same.

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

I had a buddy of mine who threw one on his revo. And made two speed runs. The "super charged" run was only .2 mph faster. And that could have been from anything.

Ha Ha Ha, I knew you'd like that Hulkmaxx.

Pullers usually run under 5 sec, and you can change the pulleys on them to increase the "boost" for added power, if you run the "y" fitting that comes off the SC and joins the exhaust fitting it will help build fuel pressure in the tank for the increased force that's been added to the SC.

Ha Ha Ha, I knew you'd like that Hulkmaxx.

Pullers usually run under 5 sec, and you can change the pulleys on them to increase the "boost" for added power, if you run the "y" fitting that comes off the SC and joins the exhaust fitting it will help build fuel pressure in the tank for the increased force that's been added to the SC.

So is this setup differant from your average setup on a basher?

See, not too bad taking the time and efforts to share what you know.

And what I didnt know, is your a world champ!..:first_place:

Back