OMG look at this custom XXL Unlimited class puller

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sur3fir3

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
These are not my photos.. Beautiful build. Its so nice, I had to share.

080f1dca.jpg

30909881.jpg

be26dce4.jpg

6fe1fde8.jpg

5913141a.jpg

b8217dee.jpg

Last edited:
That thing looks like a ankle and tuning nightmare. :)

yea when I ran across it I just sat there staring.. I wish I had skills like that. :worship:

he hasnt fabbed the exhaust nor the servo setup yet so I don't know how long until running video is up but ill post it as soon as its available.

for the servos he plans on using 2 for throttle control each one controlling a pair. He said he has no idea what he's doing for exhaust yet.

+1
would be awesome to watch it flying (running) :D

will check back again

Last edited:
OMG.......Sick looking puller !!! can't wait to see some video ~!

That things freaking scary. . . I WANT IT!

Skickat från min LT18i via Tapatalk 2

Its a beautiful lookin rig but probably a tuning nightmare. I'd love to see the vid too but even if it was a shelf queen its whole life it would still be cool to have. Keep us up to date

I think Rolex would be jealous of that fine machine. No disrespect but if that is a shelf queen, we just found Rolex some competition.

Great pics of the truck, not sure how ya found them but thank you all for the compliments on it, it's actually based off the LST2 and not the XXL because I liked the shorter wheelbase. I haven't finished it yet but hopefully by November (or sooner)I'll have it ready to fire up.

Still trying to get the headers I want to use on it because the exhaust is going to reassemble a "Zoomie" type look so I still need to locate aluminum tubing and a aluminum welder.

I need to finish's this thing up so I can move on to my next project, thank you all for the compliments I greatly appreciate them!

Well I need some tissues to clean this mess up... Man that thing is WICKED!!

Ha Ha Ha, thanks guys, I'll try to post up more of my stuff on the site, thanks for the positive feedback.

Back