OMG I've died and gone to heaven

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tunedfrog

Kermit the frog is a sissy.
Supporter
Military Veteran
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
Somebody is looking after me. See the resemblance?

Strat.png

My first electric was just like that, fender made austin iirc, but dark green.

You need to find an artist in your area to paint the frog looking in the other frog's shorts on it 😉

Heck yea!!

I've wanted a PRS also and have wanted this one, I love it. They are proud of their product and it is way out of my price range.
I built a PRS style guitar but it failed miserably so it ended up as campfire kindling.

I've wanted a PRS also and have wanted this one, I love it. They are proud of their product and it is way out of my price range.
I built a PRS style guitar but it failed miserably so it ended up as campfire kindling.
Yeah, I could never afford one. I hsve played a few in the guitar shops, and they are pretty amazing.

One time I was at this small guitar shop in Arthur Illinois. I picked one up and was playing it. I fell in love with it, then about died when I saw the $4895 price tag.

No doubt. I have yet to have on in my hands and to be honest, I've only had one Gibson LP in my hands and that's when I was in the service in Germany.
One of the guys bought it but I couldn't play back then. I am a Strat guy all day long though.
I have 5 Strats, a custom built Tele, Epi Riviera P93 "incredible guitar", Grote 335 a friend sent me but it took a lot of work right out of the box, two acoustics, and my favorite, a MIA Strat "stunning guitar".

Too bad you couldn't make a trip here to my town. The "Music Shoppe" here is pretty famous. If you saw how many nice guitars they have, it would 100% blow your mind. They had a $35,000 Gibson LP on display one day when I walked in there. It was a 1950's model.

Just a small sample of the shop. I have been in this shop quite a few times, and every time I leave astonished. People come from all over to see it.
Music Shoppe.jpg

2017-02-15.jpg

2017-08-17.jpg

2017-12-04.jpg

I just had a serious eyegasm.

That is pretty cool no lie. They woul probably let you sit down and play one on a amp. Go in a sound proof room ect. Guitar center dose that.
You want play half stack yup the will do it I played many 1000$ plus guitars there. Fun stuff. Money I don’t have lol
Yeah, I could never afford one. I hsve played a few in the guitar shops, and they are pretty amazing.

One time I was at this small guitar shop in Arthur Illinois. I picked one up and was playing it. I fell in love with it, then about died when I saw the $4895 price tag.
That’s happen to me whoops let me give this back to you before I brake a string. Lmao no lie

Last edited:
They do have rooms to try them out. The shop has a bit of an unwelcome feel to it though, just because of how nice it is. You feel like you are in a museum more than a guitar shop. And I am sure they get a lot of customers that treat it that way by just coming in and looking at the place.

The shop I liked the most here is 6 Strings Down, up in Indy. The checkout counter has a pile on it about 3 feet tall of books, magazines, guitar parts, tubs of picks, you name it. There is no counter. The workbench is the same way. Their best guitars are hidden away in a storage room in the back that is twice the size of the store. But the owner and staff are just super cool, down to earth old hippies. And they have affordable, nice guitars.

I miss my Hellraiser with FR and Pearl candy apple red. It was sick EMG ect.
They do have rooms to try them out. The shop has a bit of an unwelcome feel to it though, just because of how nice it is. You feel like you are in a museum more than a guitar shop. And I am sure they get a lot of customers that treat it that way by just coming in and looking at the place.

The shop I liked the most here is 6 Strings Down, up in Indy. The checkout counter has a pile on it about 3 feet tall of books, magazines, guitar parts, tubs of picks, you name it. There is no counter. The workbench is the same way. Their best guitars are hidden away in a storage room in the back that is twice the size of the store. But the owner and staff are just super cool, down to earth old hippies. And they have affordable, nice guitars.
That’s awesome!! Places like that to welcome and yes of course hush hush on the real good stuff. I’ll have time of my life in there. Music to me is a talent and I’m not the best but listen to some one else that can pull chords I’m in it 100% and respect that stuff. I been playing for years started off slap bass no frets. Went to electric and of course acoustic. Tried drums I can’t get that one. So when I see a good drummer double base tearing it up hands down.
No doubt. I have yet to have on in my hands and to be honest, I've only had one Gibson LP in my hands and that's when I was in the service in Germany.
One of the guys bought it but I couldn't play back then. I am a Strat guy all day long though.
I have 5 Strats, a custom built Tele, Epi Riviera P93 "incredible guitar", Grote 335 a friend sent me but it took a lot of work right out of the box, two acoustics, and my favorite, a MIA Strat "stunning guitar".
Tunedpipe hush now you have a frog 🐸 playing the guitar 🎸. Sorry just had to point that out. Lol

Last edited:
The guitar center I go to has a Tony Iommi signed Lefthanded custom shop SG with a hefty price tag that went from about $2,199.99 to $14,709.99

The guitar center I go to has a Tony Iommi signed Lefthanded custom shop SG with a hefty price tag that went from about $2,199.99 to $14,709.99
to I actually meant from $21,999.99 now like $13,000