Old man winter for the third time this week!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FRIDGE

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i had to make a thread, this is insane all of this snow in one week. and New York city schools are still open! here are som pix i just had to use my new cam at 6.A.M.

Last edited:
We got about 2-3 inches so far and it supposed to snow untill 12:00.The snow wasn't even off the ground from the begginning of the week.All schools are closed around here.I guess DE isn't used to getting snow like NY.

for about a week, we have had about 3 inches on the ground. still staying also.

Just checked our total up here. 38" so far this season. 29" just in the first 8 days of December. About 6" again last night. Damn snowblower's broken, too.

All this cold weather sux! It actually got in the mid 30's in the morning. I can't wait for spring!

We got 5-6 yesterday from 2pm to about 2am today. It took me 3 and a half hours to get home from work last night. It sucked. It normally takes about 50 minutes.

I woke up this morning and had to turn of the A/C.....then went outside and had to put on my Scuba gear to breathe......after swimming to the car in 80% rel humidity, I drove down my palm tree lined street and saw the Strippers going for a morning jog in tight skimpy clothes.....

AND I WANT THE FUCKIN SNOW AGAIN....
Screw all you guys......at least you don't need a dive tank to breathe.....

Plaidfish said:
AND I WANT THE FUCKIN SNOW AGAIN....
Screw all you guys......at least you don't need a dive tank to breathe.....

LOL damn your missing it plaid... but i also lived in FL for 11 years.....

hey guys i got a video of it coming down ill post it up in alittle if anyone wants to see it..

plaid want me to mail you a snowball? lol.. just messing with ya...

highflyin said:
We got about 2-3 inches so far and it supposed to snow untill 12:00.The snow wasn't even off the ground from the begginning of the week.All schools are closed around here.I guess DE isn't used to getting snow like NY.
3 inches and school was closed?? Holy cow.. Wed have school being closed like once a week here then..lol.. We got a good 4-5 inches on the ground here right now.

Well, old man winter must've had an asthma attack because it started snowing at 4 am like it was gonnabe a blizzard andnow it's bright blue skies and snow is melting. I hate the snow and cold ...

i went to school.. for about half hour. the total # of staff was 15! i came home and shoveled the snow. it must have been 4-5 inches of wet compacted snow. i love this weather.I've got pics! will post them up soon.

Its coming down hard her right now, home for a snowday :)

We are supposed to get a foot just oday, they said 1-2" per hour.

that how it was here but the storm was "fast moving"

aww man,washington get's left out,it's been in the mid igh 20's,dry as hell,and windy.This suck's,hey plaid ill trade you,i wouldn't mind watching stripers go for there morning jog.

Got Nitro? said:
aww man,washington get's left out,it's been in the mid igh 20's,dry as hell,and windy.This suck's,hey plaid ill trade you,i wouldn't mind watching stripers go for there morning jog.

DUde go ride when it snows....every flake that is wasted takes 1 min off your life.....

yeah we do get some nice eye candy down here but they all know it and unless you make 6 figs they won't acknowledge you.....so I get snotty right back, LOL...I can be a real prick when I see the "More holy than thou" BS attitude.....I like when I take off work in the summer and go to the beach during the day...it's all over the sand.....I need to get my MG back on the road, I gotta tell you nothing makes you look like you gots money more than driving an old classic car......

we got a 1/2 inch and got out of school yesterday. i miss the north. and i miss snowboarding

When I was a kid, snow = $$$$.
My friends and I would go door to door with the shovels.
Lots of cash to be made.

The snow moved through quick.Then it rained for a little bit.All the roads are clear now because the sun came out and dried the roads.Here is a picture from right after it stopped snowing.
PIC_6613.gif

Man I wish it would snow here, we had 6-8" but it got warm and started to gd rain now we are down to grass again. This SuckS!

We ended up getting about 10'' here...in about 8 hours. Was a pretty intense storm.