Ok, REVO or Losi LST???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i like the revo. i have bashed it, and havent broke but an a arm and my radio system (1: scraped wire on gravel :whistle: and 2: i accedentally flipped it in the snow :green-grin: ) and i have landed it on the back bumper, front bumper, and tons of weaker spots (compared to the strongest ones).
Suprised? i am too :green-grin:

thats eight for revo and three for LST

:ninja:

Last edited:
This thread is 2 years old...

That aside, I prefer my aftershock over my revo. So much so that I'm considering selling it. The aftershock/LST just handles so much better. Especially in rough terrain.

revo any day

please give me 3 reasons for your overwhelming support of the revo over the lst, and why you don't like the lst

i mean real reasons that are not just copied of replys in this thread, i am not talking about it just rocks, it kicks ass...etc

when you give advice to poeple, they might believe you, not knowing your full of
:constipat ... and spend there hard earned money on your "opinion"

so please only post answers to questions you know something about,

and please stop bringing up 2 year old threads to cheerlead for the tmaxx/revo

The LST 2 is a great truck, and so is the Revo. I have 2 LST2's and 2 "normal" Revo's and a Platinum.
You said it all when you said its your 1st Nitro!
In that case the answer is Revo.
Straight out of the box they are the easiest serious hardware you can buy. Bar none...

Back