Ok Josh, the great paint debate.....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NCNitro

Fist of Goodness
In Memoriam
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I am honored to be going up against one of the best painters here at RCNT for painter of the year, and have nothing but respect for his work. Unfortunately this was a slow year for me, but I still managed to bang out a couple. With that being said, lets see what ya slung this year! :D

TJBod1.gif

TJBod6.gif

TJBod2.gif

TJBod4.gif

FireJeep1.gif

FireJeep2.gif

FireJeep3.gif

S7R1.jpg

S7R5.jpg

S7R4.jpg

S7R3.jpg

S7R2.jpg

DEBass6.gif

DEBass1.gif

DEBass2.gif

DEBass3.gif

DEBass5.gif

DEBass4.gif

March2009015.gif

Man I forgot all about that race car, that thing is crazy bad ass.

Those are absolutely amazing. I can't believe you actually painted those. They look like you bought them like that. I wish I had the talent to do what you have done. Awesome

I got a week. I'll post then. Save your votes folks :)

Ah, I see you are going with the Oscar award method, the latest movie out wins huh :stick: That's IF you even finish it by then, lol. Wish I had a clear lid, I would be throwing down some color right now, lol.

Ah, I see you are going with the Oscar award method, the latest movie out wins huh :stick: That's IF you even finish it by then, lol. Wish I had a clear lid, I would be throwing down some color right now, lol.

Make Joep bring you something asap! ;)

Might I add that the Pantera truck is an example of really nice creativity and the Saleen is simply elegant clean design. My top two favs in that order.

Might I add that the Pantera truck is an example of really nice creativity and the Saleen is simply elegant clean design. My top two favs in that order.

Thank you sir, I appreciate the compliments! :)

Make Joep bring you something asap! ;)

I would if I had any money at all, but it's a bad time of year with kids and Christmas right around the corner.

It was a slow year for me, I am hoping to do a lot more painting next year, there are a few things I would like to try.

Yeah, it was pretty slow for me too. I was working a lot and was pretty much out of the r/c scene for quite a bit of it.

the true fire jeep looks great, but i dont know...its missing something.....

decals??:stick:

Always gotta be some wiseass!

Like I said before, the next person to send me a lid to paint, and does not include the decals for the headlights and grill will get it returned postage due.

Well, I really didn't do much this year. I have a couple pieces started but not finished so they don't count. I have a boatload of stuff in the works so you better start lining 'em up now for next year Joe :)

IMG_6003.gif

IMG_6008.gif

IMG_6009.gif

IMG_6006.gif

IMG_6002.gif

IMG_6005.gif

IMG_6121.gif

IMG_6124.gif

IMG_6125.gif

That's it? So wheres the rest of them? :p:

I hope to do a lot more this year, painting is without a doubt one of my favorite parts of this hobby.

Well, I've decided I'm going to go ahead and finish the GT2 body myself, I also have to complete my Mazdaspeed 6, my RC18 racer and Chase's Formula Ten. I also have a clear lids for my Lazer ZX-5 as well as my EB4 S3. I plan on adding at least one more on-road racer to my collection, probably another JRX-S so I can race both stock TC and vintage. I also have 2 very very special for-hire works in the making in the next couple months. So that's 9 bodies minimum that I would like to get completed this upcoming year.

Ooops, almost forgot about the Mini-Slider that's been drawn up for like 2 years. That's 10.

Well, I've decided I'm going to go ahead and finish the GT2 body myself

Damn, I was looking forward to doing a collaboration paint scheme with ya. :\

All kidding aside though, I really like that Dr Pepper lid, that is some great work man!

Back