Oh yaaa

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tunedfrog

Kermit the frog is a sissy.
Supporter
Military Veteran
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
I had to make a run to a couple of towns south of us for some medical supplies and look what was parked across the street. This has some serious potential. It extends as far as the forth power pole you can see. Funny thing is it's in the parking lot of a weed dispensary, LOL , you think they will notice?

IMG_1062.JPG

looks inviting.. maybe drop into pot store b4 having fun . trespassing charges stink.

Your telling me
looks inviting.. maybe drop into pot store b4 having fun . trespassing charges stink.
We can go with that answer. 😁

My question is is tha a huge mound, or just a liitle around the perimeter?

I had to make a run to a couple of towns south of us for some medical supplies and look what was parked across the street. This has some serious potential. It extends as far as the forth power pole you can see. Funny thing is it's in the parking lot of a weed dispensary, LOL , you think they will notice?

View attachment 129928

Heck yea ,its play time!... :hehe:
All man needs ,is a big pile of dirt to have fun!..:thumbs-up:

Your telling me
We can go with that answer. 😁

My question is is tha a huge mound, or just a liitle around the perimeter?
It's full. Looks like to me they are building another huge store or something and this was the dirt they dug up.

View attachment 129928
Oh man your good probably to much smoke to see you anyway 😉😉😁😁

Negatory, its easier to get forgiveness than permission lol
Your dam rite on that one. I'm sorry I was unaware there were no posted signs about it just figured it was dirt LOL better to be on dirt then under the dirt

I agree. One construction site I was at, dude drives up looks and says I'm out have fun. He saw the truck and looked at me as security.

I have had that happen, we used to fly in an empty field, where they started building, we knew we would have to quit flying there soon. Once they broke ground and started grading the site, one day a guy pulls up and starts watching us. He came over and started chatting and we mentioned we would have to abandon the site soon. He said no you don't, I own this property and as long as you guys are out here every weekend I know that no one else will be out here up to no good. He gave us his number and said if anyone gives us any lip while they are building to give him a call. We were stunned.

I went to bash at a gravel pit one time and the guy driving the front end loader came driving over where I was at. He built me some nice ramps with the bucket and drove off waving.

I have had that happen, we used to fly in an empty field, where they started building, we knew we would have to quit flying there soon. Once they broke ground and started grading the site, one day a guy pulls up and starts watching us. He came over and started chatting and we mentioned we would have to abandon the site soon. He said no you don't, I own this property and as long as you guys are out here every weekend I know that no one else will be out here up to no good. He gave us his number and said if anyone gives us any lip while they are building to give him a call. We were stunned.
You guys gave him FREE security watch. LOL
I went to bash at a gravel pit one time and the guy driving the front end loader came driving over where I was at. He built me some nice ramps with the bucket and drove off waving.
Yeah gravel pits are a awesome place to bash good find. And the operators are just really big kids anway. More then willing to help make a jump for you . Sh*t the guy probably wanted to see if you would really send it or not.
I agree. One construction site I was at, dude drives up looks and says I'm out have fun. He saw the truck and looked at me as security.
Construction site are always a great place to bash. And most of the time the owners of the site don't care. I go to sites all the time here in jersey. Never had a problem. As long as they are not on site working like a good Sunday morning. What people don't know won't kill them.

Usually the only people that give a hard time.or give a sh*t. Are the 1% rich people that don't know what fun is. Becausethey walk around with a stick up their a** all day . And think they are better then you because they sit behind a desk. I've never asked for permission to go bashing or drive my RC somewhere. Nore have I every gotten told to leave or get off my property . Usually If they catch you on their property. And they realize your driven a little RC that doesn't really create any sort of damage to anything in their property. most of the time they are just in shock on how fast your so called little RC goes. Just say sorry and give them a try they won't ever bother you again. And would probably say thank you. You made them feel like a kid again. And you put a smile on their face for the first time that they can remember.
Sunday morning is the best time to bash anywhere except a church.
churches are definitely the one place that you don't want to bash at on Sunday morning. This is very 👍

I'm actually fortunate in my area as far as places to run. I have miles and miles of forest 20 minutes from my house and sand dunes 15 minutes from me.
Also a little town down the road from us "17 miles" there is Clay Peaks Motorcycle Park.
We took a road trip to the mountains a couple days ago but we didn't take any rigs.
IMG_1057.JPG

Awesome place for crawlers and some dirty speed runs... :p
This is also one of the places we ride our ATVs.

I'm actually fortunate in my area as far as places to run. I have miles and miles of forest 20 minutes from my house and sand dunes 15 minutes from me.
Also a little town down the road from us "17 miles" there is Clay Peaks Motorcycle Park.
We took a road trip to the mountains a couple days ago but we didn't take any rigs.
View attachment 129951
Awesome place for crawlers and some dirty speed runs... :p
This is also one of the places we ride our ATVs.
Not quite the scenery I had in my head for Idaho, but never been there. Looks like some places around here, but with more conifers.

I have to put a new regulator/rectifier in the wife's ATV in the morning and then we are headed up with the ATVs in a couple days. I'll post some better pics.
Not quite the scenery I had in my head for Idaho, but never been there. Looks like some places around here, but with more conifers.
Idaho is absolutely beautiful. Hells Canyon is amazing. I live 20 minutes from the Payette National Forest.
We have mostly Douglas Fir and Tamarack trees..

IMG_1058.JPG

Back