Ofna Pirate M1 Buggy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwiztidDevil

RCTalk Rookie
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Flying
Hello folks I come to you today to ask a favor and hopefully for some advice. I am trying to find a transmission for my vintage Ofna Pirate M1. The problem I am running into is I don't know the part numbers and I can't seem to find a manual I can read. I found one for a 2WD version but mines 4WD. Can anyone please help? Does anyone have one of these that they are willing to part with or any parts at all?

Hello folks I come to you today to ask a favor and hopefully for some advice. I am trying to find a transmission for my vintage Ofna Pirate M1. The problem I am running into is I don't know the part numbers and I can't seem to find a manual I can read. I found one for a 2WD version but mines 4WD. Can anyone please help? Does anyone have one of these that they are willing to part with or any parts at all?

I am not sure but you might can get another from the same brand an try!
I found these ,however ,you may can E-mail the person an see if they have it or recommend something!

Here is a link!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/OFNA-X3-SA...745383?hash=item3da82114e7:g:EbEAAOSwCcFfIwmf