ofna ld3

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rc_king

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
wat does eveyone think about it
any one have reviews

OK I never had one but I got to check one out at the track. I almost thought it was a NTC3. The electric starter gave it up. I don't know how well the car was made and the quality but it was pretty nice. The LD3 is almost an exact clone of the NTC3. It ran against my NTC3 with an MT12.. it never past me . I am sure the AE 12 would have been a great match against it.

I read that Ofna took a NTC3 and made it better.And they came up with the LD3.

Mark

Hey Mark, Whats shakin? Hows the NTC3?

Anyway..Where did you read that? I am interested in how they did make it better.

What's up Jon.The NTC3 is great.Almost drives by itself.Anyway..I don't remember where I read that about the LD3.I'll try and find it.

Mark

Damn glad to hear it. I am wondering where I could find that article. I will post a link when I find it.

BTW I am sending you the box. I just have been low on funds lately. I will send you all the xtra stuff on the 15th. hope ya like it all.

Depending on the driver, the LD3 with a very good engine can hold it's own against the top racing cars. And it has plenty of room to work on. Overall it's a decent race car.

Yeah its pretty much the same ride with a few more amenities. I do like the electric start but I prefer the starter box. I myself like the NTC3 as I am a AE Fan. RC10 GT, MGT and prior to them I had the championship edition RC10. Anyways I think I would get the LD3 over a HPI street car. IMO of course.