Ofna Hyper Mini STE

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flm_savage

Hardcore RCTalk User
Supporter
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well i think i have decided on my next vehicle. I regret selling my brushless crt.5 and i have wanted to get one back but then i discovered the mini STE. Its almost identical to the crt.5 but it has a pillowball front suspension and is setup for offroad. I am planning to pick one up here shortly and then i am going to need to start thinking about motors and such. I am thinking mamba max on 3S should be more than enough to have fun with as a basher. I am looking for moderate speed and long run times.

talk to me people.

fine, i will talk to myself. :)

picked up a mamba max/cms36-5700 setup for it. gonna run it on 3S. should be quic

Last edited:
any pictures? sounds really cool flm, haha ill talk to myself!

truck will be here tomorrow. esc and motor will be here saturday

I use that ESC and a 6800kv Castle motor on my RC18r. It's an animal on just 2s. 3s LiPos break drive train parts and twist cvds.......

I use that ESC and a 6800kv Castle motor on my RC18r. It's an animal on just 2s. 3s LiPos break drive train parts and twist cvds.......

18R is the key word. :D even fully upgraded the drivetrain is weak as heck IMO. This is a scaled down version of the ofna truggy. Full metal diffs, centerdiff, cvd's. Its built incredibly strong for a 1/12th. Thats why i love the platform so much.

Here is my old crt.5 (same drivetrain)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back